Each and every day in Animal Crossing New Horizons brings something new and exciting to see. During the early stages of the game, this is even more noticeable, with the museum, shop and more only being built once real-life days have passed. As such, some players may be wondering what time a new day starts in Animal Crossing New Horizons, otherwise known as a daily reset.
What Time A New Day Starts in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
A new day in Animal Crossing: New Horizons doesn’t start at midnight as you might expect. Instead, a new day starts at 5:00 AM in your time zone, as Animal Crossing uses your Switch’s clock for your island.
Exactly why this is a thing, we’re not entirely sure. It’s just the way of the Animal Crossing world. That being said it actually works to your advantage, as that means you’ll have until 5:00 AM to try and get your debts paid off, or meet certain requirements to get construction to begin on a new building on your island.
That’s just about everything you need to know about what time a new day starts in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Head over to our wiki for more tips and tricks, or you can search for Twinfinite, or even check out more of our coverage below.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Wedding Items
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Turban Shell: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Chambered Nautilus: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Sturgeon: How to Catch, Location, Sell Price
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Biden Signs