Each and every day in Animal Crossing New Horizons brings something new and exciting to see. During the early stages of the game, this is even more noticeable, with the museum, shop and more only being built once real-life days have passed. As such, some players may be wondering what time a new day starts in Animal Crossing New Horizons, otherwise known as a daily reset.
What Time A New Day Starts in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
A new day in Animal Crossing: New Horizons doesn’t start at midnight as you might expect. Instead, a new day starts at 5:00 AM in your time zone, as Animal Crossing uses your Switch’s clock for your island.
Exactly why this is a thing, we’re not entirely sure. It’s just the way of the Animal Crossing world. That being said it actually works to your advantage, as that means you’ll have until 5:00 AM to try and get your debts paid off, or meet certain requirements to get construction to begin on a new building on your island.
That’s just about everything you need to know about what time a new day starts in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Head over to our wiki for more tips and tricks, or you can search for Twinfinite, or even check out more of our coverage below.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons