Animal Crossing: New Horizons can feel like a real grind at times as you try and earn enough Bells to pay off that darn loan from Tom Nook. Maybe you just can’t get that one last piece of furniture to go with the set in your house. Chances are you’ll be wondering whether there are any Animal Crossing: New Horizons cheats you can make use of.
Are There Animal Crossing: New Horizons Cheats?
Unfortunately, as has been the case with previous games in the series, Animal Crossing: New Horizons doesn’t have any cheats that you can use.
The closest thing that comes to cheating is to time travel, which essentially means you can skip forward into the future to make buildings appear or unlock tools faster.
Instead, the game hides away a number of little tips and secret tricks that you can use to get rare items or bolster your Bell-earning methods.
With this being a new game and there being so much we still haven’t see, we’re going to continue to update this post all of these little tips and secrets we find in Animal Crossing: New Horizons so you can take advantage of them.
While these may help some of you with what you were trying to do in the game, it won’t make up for the fact there are no cheat codes in Animal Crossing: New Horizons to some of you.
- Which Animal Crossing Cat Villager Are You? Take This Quiz To Find Out!
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Wedding Items
- Big Time Animal Crossing Fan? Keep These 6 Upcoming Games on Your Radar
- 10 Cute Animal Crossing Outfits for the Cool Fall Weather
- 10 Best Animal Crossing Houses That’ll Totally Inspire You