The Holiday Season in FIFA 20 is short and it is just about to come to an end, not long after the start of Team of the Year. That means you’ve not got long to get the XP you need to get the Storyline players at level 20. So that you can get a load of XP, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 3 Week 3 Objectives in FIFA 20.
You’ll be able to find the challenges in the FUT Central tab of Ultimate Team, in the Season Objectives title. Once you’ve completed all the Week 3 – Bronze objectives, Silver will unlock, and then the same for Gold.
Since this is the last week of the Holiday Season, you’ll have half the time to complete the objectives as you usually would, so be quick about doing it before Season 4 begins next week.
We will update this piece with the Silver and Gold objectives as soon as possible. We’ll just need to wait until we’ve completed the first set.
How to Complete All Season 3 Week 3 Objectives
Below are all the objectives, broken down into each set:
- Chemistry Upgrade – 300 XP – Apply a Chemistry Style to a player in your squad.
- Assist 3 – 500 XP – Assist 3 goals in any mode.
- Play 4 – 600 XP – Play 4 matches in any FUT mode.
- Score 3 – 400 XP – Score 3 goals in any mode.
Group Reward: 200 XP
Season 3 Week 3 – Silver Objectives
- Sweet Spot – 600 XP – Score a volley in any mode.
- Midfield 5 – 1200 XP – Play 2 Squad Battles matches on min. Semi Pro difficulty using 5 midfielders in your starting squad.
- Over the Top – 900 XP – Assist 2 goals with Lobbed Through Ball in Squad Battles on min. Semi Pro.
- Scoring Streak – 900 XP – Score 6 goals in any mode.
Group Reward: 400 XP
- Skillful Set Up – 1200 XP – Assist and score in same match in 2 Rivals matches using players with min Skill Moves rating of 4*
- Magnificent Midfield – 1300 XP – Assist and score in the same Rivals win using midfielders
- Pass and Shoot – 1250 XP – Assist and score in the same Rivals match using players with minimum SHO rating of 82
- Making Progress – 1650 XP – Earn 1500 Rivals points
Double-Double (1200 XP) – Assist 2 and score 2 in the same Squad Battles match on min. Professional difficulty, using at least 4 Serie A players in your starting squad.
Group Reward: 733 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete All Season 3 Week 3 Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other helpful guides down below.