It’s another week, which means there’s a new Mission in Fortnite Chapter 2. This week, we’ve got the Chaos Rising Mission, which tasks players with dancing at different colored steel bridges, completing a motorboat time trial, and more. The Chaos Rising loading screen actually contains a number of secrets for cosmetics you can get for the secret Sorana skin. As such, some players are wondering just exactly how to unlock Chaos Rising loading screen in Fortnite.
Unlocking Chaos Rising Loading Screen
As is always the case, players need to complete eight challenges from a particular Mission to unlock its loading screen. Therefore, to unlock the Chaos Rising loading screen, you’ll need to complete all eight of the challenges listed below:
- Search Ammo Boxes at Steamy Stacks or Holly Hedges (7)
- Skydive through rings in Steamy Stacks (1)
- Complete a Motorboat time trial (1)
- Deal damage to opponents from below (250)
- Dance at the Green Steel Bridge, the Yellow Steel Bridge, and the Red Steel Bridge
- Eliminations with Shotguns (3)
- Use a Zipline in different matches (2)
- Eliminations from within 5 meters (3)
- Search Chests in a single match (5)
- Deal damage to opponents while in water (500)
Once you’ve completed eight of these Missions, players will unlock the Chaos Rising loading screen automatically. This then contains clues as to where to find Sorana’s green and grey styles, the Sorana back bling location, and Sorana pickaxe locations, which we’ve got guides for that you can check out by clicking the links.
That’s everything you need to know on how to unlock Chaos Rising loading screen in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guide wiki.