With Thanksgiving behind us, it’s time for the Black Friday celebrations, which EA Sports milk in FIFA every year. So that you can get some extra packs, some more XP, and a nice kit, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Black Friday Season Objectives in FIFA 20.
Alongside a few new player SBCs, including some new Moments Players cards, a new set of Season Objectives are out that give some pretty good rewards.
How to Complete Black Friday Season Objectives in FIFA 20
- Win 5 – Win 5 matches in any mode. Reward: Draft Token Pack & 200 XP
- Win 10 – Win 10 matches in any mode. Reward: Premium Gold Players Pack & 300 XP
- Win 15 – Win 15 matches in any mode. Reward: Mega Pack & 400 XP
- Win 25 – Win 25 matches in any mode. Reward: Mega Pack & 400 XP
Group Reward: Black Friday Kit and 200 XP
You can unlock them in any game mode. While you might do some of them naturally while you try to get rewards in Rivals, the easiest way to do so would be by playing offline in modes like Squad Battles or Friendlies.
As long as you win in any of those modes, on any difficulty, it will count. If you think you’ll play a lot of online matches throughout the week, you won’t really need to think about it.
Any wins you get from using the Draft Token that you get in the first part of the Black Friday Season Objectives will also count towards them all.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Black Friday Season Objectives in FIFA 20. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide. We have also listed some other guides on the game down below.
- How to Check Ultimate Team Pack Probability
- Ultimate Team Coins Quick Tips
- How to Get Seasons Objectives XP Fast & Easy