Evolution stones have been a big part of the Pokemon universe as they are used to evolve specific Pokemon. There are a couple of different stones to find in Sword and Shield but we’re going to walk you through how to get a certain one. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get a Leaf Stone in Pokemon Sword and Shield.
How to Get Leaf Stone in Pokemon Sword and Shield
You can actually get a Leaf Stone pretty early on in Pokemon Sword and Shield as one can be obtained in the town of Turffield, where the first gym battle takes place.
If you follow the path west of the Pokemon Center in the town, you will eventually find a little enclosed space on the left side of the path. Turn in there and you’ll see a shiny object on the ground. Examine it with the A button and that Leaf Stone will be yours.
If you already have that stone, you can also find one by paying up Watts to the Digging Duo in Bridge Field, which is in the Wild Area near the Daycare Center.
What Pokemon Can You Evolve With a Leaf Stone?
So, there are no Galarian-exclusive Pokemon that evolve with a Leaf Stone but there are several other Pokemon that require the stone in order to evolve.
Here’s a list of all of the Pokemon that you can evolve with a Leaf Stone in Sword and Shield:
And that’s all you need to know about how to get a Leaf Stone in Pokemon Sword and Shield. For more on the game, be sure to check out our guide wiki.
Here are some other guides to check out as well if you’re interested:
- How to Soft Reset
- TMs and TRs: What’s the Difference and How to Get Them
- Can You Go to Other Regions?
- How to Get Money Fast
Time needed: 1 minute.
To sum up how to get a Leaf Stone in Pokemon Sword and Shield:
- Once you arrive to the town of Turffield, head on the path to the west of the Pokemon Center.
- Keep running until you can turn left and then turn left again to see a shiny object on the ground. Examine it with A to pick up a Leaf Stone.
- Alternatively, you can find the Digging Duo in Bridge Field in the Wild Area just outside the daycare center. Pay them watts and there’s a chance that a Leaf Stone will appear.