Free-to-play mobile games are a dime a dozen these days, and it seems every popular franchise has its own spin-off, but Galaxy of Heroes is much more than a cash-in. This turn-based RPG has surprisingly deep combat that requires strategy and tactics to master. Darth Raven and Malak are some of the game’s harder bosses, so this guide will explain how to beat this encounter.
How to Beat Darth Malak in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes
To beat Dark Malak you will want to make sure you have a good team setup, and that you’ve equipped the appropriate mods. This is crucial to ensure that you get the correct turn order when in battle.
Here is the recommend squad to beat Darth Raven and Malak, as well as the type of mods you should be adding for each member of your party:
- Jedi Knight Revan – must be the fastest in your party.
- Bastilla Shan – must be second fastest, which will require your best speed mods since she’s naturally slow. Bastilla will be used to buff Yoda, who will in turn buff the rest of the team.
- Grand Master Yoda – Yoda must be modded for maximum damage. Use your best offensive and critical damage mods.
- Jolee Bindo – Also needs speed mods but must go after Yoda.
- Ezra Bridger – Mod for max critical damage and secondary offense, plus a little bit of speed.
We have lifted this setup from YouTuber BitDynasty who has an excellent video walkthrough of how to defeat Darth Raven and Malak using the above party. We thoroughly recommend following his step-by-step guide.
Of course, if you found his content helpful then consider subscribing and supporting his work.
This guide should give you everything you need to know about how to beat Darth Malak in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. For more useful tips and guides on the game, be sure to search Twinfinite.