Fortnite Season 10 has slightly changed up how weekly challenges work. Instead of simply being called ‘week 2 challenges,’ they are now named Missions with a specific theme that’ll have you doing all kinds of bits around the island. The week 2 Mission in Fortnite Season 10 is called Spray and Pray, and has a big focus on spray paint and graffiti.
How to Complete All Fortnite Season 10 Spray & Pray Mission Challenges
As is the case now in Season 10, players will first have seven different Mission objectives (challenges) to complete, with the first three automatically unlocked, and the subsequent four unlocking each time one is completed. After completing all seven of the basic Spray and Pray challenges, players will then unlock the Prestige Mission, which brings tougher objectives to the table.
Below, we’ve broken down the Spray and Pray Mission challenges into their basic and prestige lists, and then linked to our guides to help you track down lost spraycans, gas stations, graffiti covered billboards, containers with windows, and a whole lot more. So, without further ado, let’s check them out.
Fortnite Season 10 Spray & Pray Mission Challenges
- Deal Damage with SMGs to Opponents (500)
- Spray a Fountain, a Junkyard Crane, and a Vending Machine
- Spray Different Gas Stations (3)
- Find Lost Spraycans (5)
- Deal Damage to Opponents Structures with a Minigun (3,000)
- Eliminate Opponents with an SMG Less Than 15m Away (3)
- Search Chests at Tilted Town (7)
Fortnite Season 10 Spray & Pray Prestige Mission Challenges
- Eliminations with an SMG in a Single Match (2)
- Search Chests Inside Containers with Windows (5)
- Spray Cars or Trucks in Different Named Locations (6)
- Visit Graffiti Covered Billboards in a Single Match (2)
- Damage Opponents with a Minigun (500)
- Eliminate Opponents with an SMG Less than 5m Away (5)
- Eliminate Opponents in Tilted Town with the Tilted Teknique Outfit (5)
Fortnite Season 10 Spray & Pray Rewards
Down below, you can see all of the rewards you’ll get each time you complete one of the Spray and Pray Mission objectives.
- Complete any one challenge: 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any two challenges: 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any three challenges: 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any four challenges: 5,000 XP
- Complete any five challenges: 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any six challenges: 10 Battle Stars
- Complete any seven challenges: Paint Pack Back Bling Cosmetic
- Complete any eight challenges: 1,000 XP
- Complete any nine challenges: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 10 challenges: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 11 challenges: Emoticon
- Complete any 12 challenges: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 13 challenges: 1,000 XP
- Complete any 14 challenges: Paint Pack Back Bling Style & Tilted Teknique Style (Streetstyle)
That’s everything you need to know to complete all Fortnite Spray and Pray mission challenges in Season 10. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our Season 10 wiki.