Fortnite Season 10 has officially kicked off, bringing a whole bunch of new cosmetics, gameplay features, and named locations to the map. The Fortnite Season 10 week 1 challenges have also arrived to help you grind out those Battle Pass, but this time in the form of the Road Trip Mission. Here’s how to complete all Fortnite Season 10 week 1 challenges.
Road Trip Challenge List – Fortnite Season 10
There are two sets of challenges as part of the Road Trip Mission in Fortnite. First, you have the normal challenges. These are fairly simple challenges you shouldn’t have too many problems completing.
After completing each of these, you’ll then unlock the ‘Prestige Mission.’ This essentially just makes things that little bit harder, such as visiting locations in a single match, rather than over as many games as you want in the Normal version. You can check out all Road Trip Normal and Prestige Missions below.
All Road Trip Normal Missions
- Visit Drift Painted Durr Burger Head, Dinosaur, and a Stone Head Statue
- Deal Damage to Opponents While Riding a Vehicle (200)
- Destroy Stop Signs with the Catalyst Outfit (10)
- Ride a Zipline in Different Matches (3)
- Search a Chest in Different Named Locations (3)
- Visit Lazy Lagoon and Lucky Landing in a Single Match
- Get Trick Points in a Vehicle (250,000)
All Road Trip Prestige Missions
- Visit Drift Painted Durr Burger Head, Dinosaur, and a Stone Head Statue in a Single Match
- Eliminations While Riding a Vehicle (5)
- Destroy Stop Signs with the Catalyst Outfit in a Single Match (7)
- Deal Damage to Opponents While Riding a Zipline (200)
- Eliminate Opponents in Different Named Locations (5)
- Visit Different Named Locations in a Single Match (10)
- Get Trick Points in a Vehicle and in a Single Match (500,000)
That’s everything you need to know on how to complete Fortnite’s Road Trip Mission challenges. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 10 guide wiki.