Shadowbringers is the newest expansion for Final Fantasy XIV that comes packed with new quests, jobs, and changes. With the expansion finally out in the wild, you might be wondering how to use cross world visit and freely travel across other worlds in Shadowbringers.
Using World Visit System in FFXIV Shadowbringers
The cross world visit system allows FFXIV players to take a trip and travel freely between the worlds in your data center. You can travel to other worlds and create parties with friends, trade loot, and take part in duties.
To cross world visit another server, just follow these steps below:
- Select “Visit Another World Server” from the aetheryte in Limsa Lominsa, Ul’dah, or Gridania (keep in mind that this option will only be available from the central aetheryte and not the shards).
- From the world list that appears, just select the one that you would like to visit.
- The transfer will then happen automatically and you will see a loading screen that cannot be canceled once the process has begun.
- Once the transfer is complete, you will be in the destination world.
You can only cross world visit other servers that are on the same data center as you. Here’s a list of every data center in the game and their respective home worlds that you can visit:
- Elemental: Aegis, Atomos, Carbuncle, Garuda, Gungnir, Kujata, Ramuh, Tonberry, Typhon, Unicorn
- Gaia: Alexander, Bahamut, Durandal, Fenrir, Ifrit, Ridill, Tiamat, Ultima, Valefor, Yojimbo, Zeromus
- Mana: Anima, Asura, Belias, Chocobo, Hades, Ixion, Mandragora, Masamune, Pandaemonium, Shinryu, Titan
- Aether: Adamantoise, Cactuar, Faerie, Gilgamesh, Jenova, Midgardsormr, Sargatanas, Siren
- Primal: Behemoth, Excalibur, Exodus, Famfrit, Hyperion, Lamia, Leviathan, Ultros
- Crystal: Balmung, Brynhildr, Coeurl, Diabolos, Goblin, Malboro, Mateus, Zalera
- Chaos: Cerberus, Louisoix, Moogle, Omega, Ragnarok, Spriggan
- Light: Lich, Odin, Phoenix, Shiva, Twintania, Zodiark
Also, there are several restrictions when you’re visiting another world, which you can read about right here.
That’s everything you need to know about how to use cross world visit in Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers. For more on the new expansion, keep checking back here at Twinfinite.
Also, here some other relevant guides that you should check out if you need extra help: