Nitro Fueled, the remake of the classic kart racer, Crash Team Racing, has finally released. Following the hugely successful N-Sane Trilogy that came to PC and consoles a couple of years ago, CTR: Nitro-Fueled gives the cult favorite a new lick of paint and a lot of collectibles to find.
As you make your way through the Adventure Mode, you’ll need to win races to progress, unlock characters, and be able to customize your karts.
Beyond that there’s all the token and relics you’d expect to find in Crash Bandicoot games, and below we’ll run through how you get everything in the game.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Launch Trailer
Is our Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled wiki missing an answer to a question you have? Sound off in the comments below and we’ll do our best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Guide Wiki
- Release Date: June 21, 2019
- Developer: Beenox
- Publisher: Activision
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch
Here’s where you’ll find all the general info on the game, from what the install size is to if it’ll look even better on your PS4 Pro or Xbox One X.
- How to Redeem Electron Skin Preorder DLC
- Preload & Unlock Times (PS4, Xbox One & Switch)
- Can You Change Difficulty? Answered
- How Long Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Is & How Many Tracks There Are
- Is it Xbox One X and PS4 Pro Enhanced? Answered
- What the Install Size Is
- Is There a Difficulty Trophy & Achievement? Answered
If you’re a newcomer to Crash Team Racing, here’s everything you need to get going. The controls can be quite intricate and it’s important to learn all the tricks as soon as possible.
- How to Block Missiles
- How to Do a Super Boost
- How to Save
- How to Change Controls
- How to Play Multiplayer with Friends (Splitscreen & Online)
- How to Drift
- How to Get Start Boost
- How to Get Wumpa Coins Fast & Easy
Characters & Customization
There’s a huge cast of characters to unlock in Crash Team Racing, through various means, and you can outfit your karts however you like. Here’s how to do so and unlock more options.
Just as you’d expect from a Crash game, there are relics and CTR tokens to find in almost every event in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
Trophies, Achievements, & Secrets
Some of the game’s trophies and achievements are pretty tricky and require you knowing some secrets. We’ll put all the info you need here as we get it ourselves.
- How to Use All Cheats
- All Shortcut Locations
- How to Unlock Penta Penguin
- How to Get Free From TNT Crate (Get Off Me! Achievement & Trophy)
We’re continuing to work our way through Nitro-Fueled and get the answers to all the guides you need. Be sure to check back soon as we continue to update this wiki with more guides, tips, and tricks.