Grab your Go Karts and get ready to race! Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is here, modernizing everyone’s favorite courses and characters for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
While the graphics and controls may have gotten an overhaul, Nitro-Fueled’s gameplay and unlockables are very similar to the original. Here is everything you need to know about how to get all CRT Tokens in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
How to Get All CTR Tokens in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
How to Unlock Token Races
Like most other collectibles in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, you’ll need to compete and win all the races in an area before unlocking Tokens. Once you have, head back to the race and compete in the CTR Token Race.
Similar to trophies for coming in first place, Tokens are awarded at the end of every first-place finish. The main difference is that you also need to collect the letters C, T, and, R, each scattered throughout different areas of each map.
All CTR Token Locations
More often than not, these letters are hidden among shortcuts and other difficult to reach places that could mess up your usual route to victory. In total, there 20 Tokens to collect (four Red, four Green, four Blue, four Yellow, four Purple).
Below, we have detailed where you can find each of the CTR Tokens in order of when they appear:
- R – Go to the right of the pillar at the start point and drift left
- T – Jump onto the mound to the left of the pirate ship, and go right on the dock
- C – Jump off the crashed pirate ship to the right
- R – Jump off the turtles back to the right
- C – Ramp slightly to the right after jumping over lava at the halfway point
- T – Right next to the item pickups near the end of the first lap
- T – Use the first boost to jump to the right and hug the left portion of the shortcut
- R – Follow the upper left-hand path of the canal/sewer road
- C – In the middle of the boost jump, about three fourths of the way through the map
- C – Left of the first jump in midair
- R – Middle of the road, slight jump
- T – Just off the path of the skeleton, to the left in the dirt
- Collect 20 Crystals
- C – Immediately to the left of the start point
- T – Hugging the wall as you exit the cave on the right
- R – Just off the road in the gravel, near the big flowers, on the left
- T – Just off the path to the left of the start in the grass
- C – Floating in the air after the ramp, just after the T piece
- R – After coming out of the covered temple with fire traps, go a little further and break through the golden wall to the left
- Collect 20 Crystals
- C- Reach the top of the winding tower path and past the piranha plant. Over the bridge there is an opening. Jump through onto a building to grab it.
- T – Take the path to the left immediately after getting down from C and jump at the end
- R – Hugging the wall near the end of the winding pillars section
- C – Immediately to the right of the start, right off the path, next to the skull
- T – In the middle of the ending to the fork in the canyon
- R – Right after the T, boost of the canyon. You’ll need to die to get this one
- C – In the middle of the first fork, in front of the for sale sign
- R – Hanging mid-air, all the way to the right of boosts near the pirate ship
- T- In the air off one of the last jumps near the end of the course
- T – Middle of the first set of jump
- C – In the mud, middle of the course
- R – Mid-air, near the end of the course, to the right of the large mud pit
- C – Just after the start of the course, to the left, near the edge of the water
- T – Jump to the right off the path near the rail carts and grab the T in mid-air
- R – Almost immediately after the T, in the middle of the small wooden pillars that air in between both paths
- T – Right near the top of the first hill, to the right
- R – Slightly to the left of the boost before the bridge
- C – Near the end of the track, on the edge of the patch of ice to the right
- Collect 20 Crystals
Hot Air Skyway
- C – Hugging the right curve, about a third of the way through the track
- R – Immediately after the C, hanging in air after taking the boost a little to the left
- T – Hug all the way to the right of the boost before the large airship
- R – All the way to the right of the first boost after start
- C – Jump the small L gap
- T – To the right of the Boost when exiting the castle (a Neon N sign should be in view)
- C – Left of the second boost, hanging over the acid
- R- Immediately after the C, on the third boost, hanging in mid-air in the middle
- T – Hanging over the right pitfall in the road
- C – In the middle of the air right after boosting toward the tunnel
- T – Very high in the air, near the section with two levels. Stay on the top level and maintain each boost, staying in the middle all the while
- R – Just after the T in the middle of the low part of the blue arrows that point down.
It may take some trial and error, but collecting these Tokens is certainly worth the reward. After collecting all 20, you’ll unlock the illustrious Gem Cup.
Now that you know how to get them and where to look, you’ll be on your way to cashing in those Tokens in no time!
That is everything you need to know about how to get all CRT Tokens in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. For more helpful hints and tricks to navigating the traitorous courses in the game be sure to check our dedicated wiki page.