Season 9 of Fortnite has finally arrived and the challenges have changed slightly. Now, you will need to unlock 100 things called Fortbytes to unlock the mystery of the season. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get all Fortbytes in Fortnite Season 9.
How to Get All Fortbytes in Fortnite Season 9
The new Version 9.0 Patch Notes describe the items as following:
- Fortbytes are a series of 100 collectible computer chips available to Battle Pass owners. As you collect Fortbytes, you’ll decrypt a mysterious image. Collect them all to unlock rewards and uncover the secrets of Season 9.
- On the first day of Season 9, there are 18 Fortbytes available to find. At least 1 new Fortbyte will be unlocked each day. Check the Challenges Tab for detailed information on which Fortbytes are currently available and when the others unlock.
- Fortbytes cannot be collected after Season 9 ends.
For now, just 18 are available, but we will be sure to update you as and when more are added to the game, so be sure to head back here to check them out. They are numbered below as they are in the game, so that you can check them off as you get them.
How to Unlock Them All
- No. 1 – Awarded for gaining 175,000 XP
- No. 10 – Awarded for gaining 60,000 XP
- No. 13 – Found at a location hidden within Loading Screen No. 2 (We’ll update you once we have the location)
- No. 25 – Awarded at Battle Pass Tier 40
- No. 35 – Awarded for gaining 225,000 XP
- No. 36 – Accessible by Sentinel on a frozen island. Head here for all the info you need on the location.
- No. 39 – Awarded for completing 6 challenges from Week 2.
- No. 44 – Awarded at Battle Pass Tier 20.
- No. 46 – Awarded at Battle Pas Tier 100.
- No. 57 – Awarded by finishing top 10 in squads, duos, or solo 25 times.
- No. 66 – Awarded by finishing top 10 in squads, duos, or solo 75 times.
- No. 71 – Awarded for completing 6 challenges from Week 1
- No. 84 – Awarded at Battle Pass Tier 60.
- No. 85 – Awarded for gaining 30,000 XP
- No. 87 – Awarded by finishing top 10 in squads, duos, or solo 50 times.
- No. 90 – Awarded by finishing top 10 in squads, duos, or solo 100 times.
- No. 96 – Awarded at Battle Pass Tier 80.
- No. 99 – Awarded for gaining 125,000 XP
That’s everything you need to know about how to get all Fortbytes in Fortnite Season 9. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 9 wiki guide.