FIFA 19 Team of the Week 25 (TOTW 25) Predictions
The FUT Player Days Promo has seen a best of TOTW added to packs, but the usual squad of in-form players from this week’s games is still due. Here are our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 25 (TOTW 25) predictions.
- Diego Lopez – GK – Espanyol – 83 OVR – Espanyol beat Valladolid 3-1 this weekend, but it wasn’t as easy as it seems, with Diego Lopez saving a penalty.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold – RB – Liverpool – 84 OVR – During Liverpool’s mid-week match, the english right-back became the youngest ever player to get three assists in one Premier League match, and he was even allowed to take home the match ball.
- Lukas Klostermann – RB – RB Leipzig – 79 OVR – Scoring the only goal of the game and keeping a clean sheet this weekend, Klostermann deserves a place.
- Virgil van Dijk – CB – Liverpool – 91 OVR – With TAA getting a place for his mid-week performance, you can’t really ignore his defensive leader. Van Dijk scored twice in the 5-0 win.
- Nabil Fekir – CAM – Lyon – 87 OVR – Lyon are still going strong and Fekir recorded two assists and a goal from the spot in their game against Toulouse.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan – CAM – Arsenal – 86 OVR – Another mid-week choice, who also missed out last week, Mkhitaryan has been in great form for the Gunners. Not only was he great against Spurs on Saturday, but he scored once and assisted two more vs. Bournemouth on Wednesday.
- Steven Bergwijn – LW – PSV Eindhoven – 83 OVR – A lot of PSV players have had special cards this year, and after scoring both goals in their 2-0 this weekend, Bergwijn will likely be the next.
- Darwin Quintero – CF – Minnesota United – 79 OVR – The MLS has returned and Quintero scored once and assisted twice in their 3-2 win away to Vancouver.
- Robert Lewandowski – ST – Bayern Munich – 93 OVR – It may not be enough for a third performance based card of the season, but Lewandowski scored twice in Bayern’s 5-1 win over Gladbach.
- Alvaro Morata – ST – Atletico Madrid – 85 OVR – Getting his first boost to him Winter Ones to Watch card, the Chelsea loanee scored a brace.
- Romelu Lukaku – ST – Manchester United – 89 OVR – United may have struggled vs. the Saints, and they could have been awarded two pens against them, but Lukaku scored twice before Pogba missed a penalty.
The full team will be revealed via EA Sports’ Twitter account at 10 am ET on Wednesday, and the players will be released into packs at 1 pm the same day.
That does it for our FIFA 19 Team of the Week 25 (TOTW 25) predictions. For more tips and tricks on the game, check out our FIFA 19 wiki guide.