How to Get the Best Gummi Ship Parts in Kingdom Hearts 3
The Gummi Ship grew a lot between Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts 3, expanding a few simple on-rails shooter segments into sprawling 3D environments filled with collectibles that must be navigated between worlds. Here’s how to get the best Gummi Ship parts in Kingdom Hearts 3.
Getting the Best Gummi Ship Parts in Kingdom Hearts 3
You can find Gummi blocks/parts just about anywhere, you can buy them from the Gummi store, by unlocking treasure spheres, breaking blue crystals, shooting floating rock debris, and by winning Heartless ship battles.
The way specific parts and materials drop tends to be random, but achieving A ranks in all ship battles nets the best rewards with each holding its own prizes.
Getting the Best Gummi Ship Blueprints
Scattered across the Starlight Way, Misty Stream, and The Eclipse galaxies are pink crystals that contain blueprint fragments, that when collected unlock a unique, powerful ship for each galaxy.
The best blueprints in Kingdom Hearts 3 are Vega, decked out with lasers that automatically lock on, Sequence, a very powerful but very fragile ship, and Shooting Star respectively. There’s also an all-powerful Golden Highwind ship, a reward for besting the toughest Gummi Ship boss, Schwartzgeist.
Constellations are also key to gaining new ship blueprints in Kingdom Hearts 3, snapping a photo earning you a new ship, as long as you claim them from the Gummi Missions screen.
These range from cute recreations of classic Final Fantasy mascot monsters, like the HP heavy Moogle ship, to powerful vehicles hidden in the stars like the Endymion in the Misty Galaxy or the Omega in Eclipse.
You can keep track of whole, pre-made ships you’ve gathered under the Treasures menu, many of which come with their own Teeny Ships.
Best Gummi Ship Parts in Kingdom Hearts 3
All the best Gummi Ship parts tend to come from battles, scoring A netting the most valuable parts. Depending on which of the three galaxies you’re in also affects the type of weapon drops you find from blue crystals, Blizzara and Fira cannons in the second whilst Firaga dropping in the third. Here are the best Gummi Ship parts to seek out in Kingdom Hearts 3:
- Excalibur/G: An impact Gummi shaped like a sword, produces a frontal shockwave with every boost and inflicts damage on contact, gained from defeating the Dreadshark boss in Misty Stream.
- Gungnir/G: A much more powerful version of Excalibur with the same functions, but offers a little less power in exchange for nearly double the offense and no drawback. A random drop in The Eclipse.
- Long Helm/G: A sleek cockpit that boasts 10 HP and 15 Power with no drawbacks, random drop in Misty Stream.
- Comet/G: A cannon gummi that fires two homing shots at the closest enemy. There’s a more powerful version called Meteor/G, but the Comet gummi is far more economical cost wise and just as powerful when offset with other weapon gummies. Comet is a random drop in Misty Stream while meteor can be found in The Eclipse.
- Ultima/G: The best laser gummi weapon block in the game, costs a whopping 400 but has 324 offense, it locks onto the enemy with highest HP and fires six tracking lasers. Gained by defeating the Colossus Pyramid in The Eclipse before arriving at the Keblade Graveyard.
- Dog/G-01: An auxiliary Gummi that improves your ship’s HP and Power at the cost of mobility. It’s basically an adorable Shibe you can place on your ship, can be bought from the store.
- Crown/G: Adds a massive score bonus to missions and boosts attack but reduces HP to 1, gained from completing all the Gummi Missions.
That should be everything you need on how to get the best Gummi Ship parts in Kingdom Hearts 3, for more check out our dedicated Kingdom Hearts 3 wiki.