Where to Visit 7 Waterfalls in Fortnite for Overtime Challenges
If you’re able to complete 13 of Fortnite’s 20 Overtime challenges, you’ll be able to nab yourself a free Season 8 Battle Pass. That’s not too shabby, but you’ll have to work for it. That includes going to visit 7 waterfalls scattered across the map. Here’s where to visit 7 waterfalls in Fortnite.
There’s a total of seven different waterfalls to go and visit in Fortnite, and they’re all fairly well spread across the map. As you may have guessed, they can be found around pretty much any body of water in the game, so simply seek out water and chances are there will be one nearby.
Below, we’ve included a map of all waterfalls locations, as well as quick descriptions and grid references for each one to help make clearing this Fortnite Overtime challenge a walk in the park.
Waterfall Locations Map
- Just south of Viking Village on the mountain itself (B6)
- South of Loot Lake, leading to the river running down the center of the map, you’ll find another of the waterfall locations in Fortnite. (E5)
- On the east side of Loot Lake’s central island is another of the waterfalls. (E4)
- At the very top of the river that runs through the map. (G2)
- At the very bottom of the river running down the map. (F10)
- Just by the oasis in the desert biome. (H9)
- Just east of the main Lonely Lodge you can find another. (J4)
- Head east of Mexico/ Westworld in the desert biome to find another of the waterfalls in Fortnite. (I10)
That should just about do it for everything you need to know on where to visit waterfalls in Fortnite. Remember, too, that these don’t all need to be nabbed in a single match, so you can take your time and visit ones that are close to one another in one game, and then move elsewhere for the next.
There you have all waterfall locations in Fortnite. For more tips, tricks, and guides on the current season, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Fortnite Season 7 guide wiki.