How to Get Attachments in Apex Legends & What They All Do
With Apex Legends being a battle royale game, all of your character’s gear will be found lying on the map’s floor and in chests for you to open. You won’t only be finding weapons and armor as you search for gear, though. Here’s everything you need to know about how to get attachments in Apex Legends and what they all do.
As we said, all attachments will be found lying around the Apex Legends map, and some come in different rarities: Common, Rare, Epic, and in some cases, Legendary.
Sights for all kinds of weapons can be found in-game, and while most don’t come in different rarities, they each have different uses. The sights you can get are:
- 1x Holo – Basic red-dot type sight.
- 1x – 2x Variable Holo – Like the above sight, but offers better range.
- 6x Sniper – Basic sniper scope.
- 4x-8x Variable Sniper – Sniper scope with two settings.
- 4x-10x Digital Sniper Threat – Legendary sniper scope that highlights enemies.
- 1x HCOG ‘Classic’ – For close range combat
- 2x HCOG ‘Bruiser’- For close range combat
- 3x HCOG ‘Ranger’ – For mid-range combat. Only used on Sniper, LMG, AR, or SMG weapons.
- 2x-4x Variable AOG – Only used on Sniper, LMG, AR, or SMG weapons.
- Digital Threat – Short range and Legendary sight that highlights enemies. For Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol weapons.
Stocks come in Common, Rare, and Epic varieties and reduce aim drift and improve handling. The better the stock, the more effective it is in each area.
- Sniper Stock
- Standard Stock -For LMG, AR, and SMG weapons only.
Barrel and Magazine Attachments
In Apex Legends, Barrel Stabilizers reduce recoil on weapons and Extended Magazine attachments allow for you to carry more ammo without needing to reload, and some increase reload speed and fire rate. All of them come in Common, Rare, and Epic rarities.
- Barrel Stabilizer
- Extended Light Mag
- Extended Heavy Mag
- Shotgun Bolt – Upgrades shotgun fire rate.
These are attachments in Apex Legends that are unique to certain weapons.
- Turbocharger – This is for the Devotion energy weapon specifically and it increases the speed of fire.
- Selectfire Receiver – This attachment changes the Prowler into a weapon with five different fire modes.
- Precision Choke – This one reduces the bullet spread of the Triple Take and Peacekeeper weapons.
- Skullpiercer Rifling – Headshot damage is increased for the Longbow and Wingman with this attachment.
You will be able to switch attachments in and out from the Apex Legends inventory menu. If you just press the touchpad or View button on your controller, you’ll be able to remove items, drop them entirely, or equip them. You can also equip them immediately when you pick them up, if the attachment is compatible with your weapon.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get attachments in Apex Legends and what they all do. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
Question: How do you get attachments in Apex Legends?
Answer: You pick them up from crates and the floor in the game and can equip them to compatible weapons. Most come in Common, Rare, or Epic rarities.