How to Complete Season 6 Week 10 Challenges in Fortnite
Believe it or not, Fortnite Season 6 is coming to a close. After all of the excitement that came with the cube, Fortnitemares, and the introduction of Leaky Lake, it’s almost time to move on to an entirely new theme altogether. Before that, though, we’ve got the Fortnite Season 6 week 10 challenges to get out of the way as you’re last major chance to reach tier 100 on your battle pass. Here’s how to complete season 6 week 10 challenges in Fortnite.
What the Fortnite Week 10 Challenges Are
The week 10 challenges aren’t looking all that tricky right now, as long as you know the best methods to get some of them completed, or don’t mind playing a fair few different games and landing in different locations.
We’ve included a screenshot of the Fortnite week 10 challenges for your convenience down below.
You’re probably here because you want a hand with clearing these week 10 challenges, though. So let’s get right to it.
How to Complete All Fortnite Week 10 Challenges in Season 6
- Build Structures (250) – For this one, you’ll likely chip away at this one as you’re playing games to complete the other week 10 challenges. Still, if you’re desperate to just quickly get this one ticked off, find a quiet corner of the map, harvest as many materials as you can, and then go nuts placing any kind of structure you want in the surrounding area. Rinse and repeat, and you’ll have this one over time.
- Visit a Viking Ship, a Camel, and a Crashed Battle Bus – We’ve got a complete breakdown on the location of the Viking Ship, Camel, and a Crashed Battle Bus for you in our guide.
- Search Chests at Tilted Towers or Paradise Palms (7) – Get yourself familiar with the chest spawn locations at Tilted and Paradise and keep on going for them. These locales are going to be particularly busy now for a few days, so give it a while if you’re not prepared to fight it out for chests with other players. Alternatively, use the limited time modes to make this a little easier on yourself. Then, you’ll only have to battle against others on your team.
- Place Mounted Turrets in Different Matches (3) – Mounted Turrets might have received a nerf to their drop rate in this week’s patch, but they’re still fairly easy to come across in Fortnite. As soon as you get one in a game, go ahead and place it down to just get this ticked off. Chances are, you’ll get another one as the match progresses anyway!
- Stage 1: Land at Lazy Links (5) – Not a whole lot needs to be said about these. Land at the listed locations for nice and easy battle stars.
- Stage 2: TBC
- Stage 3: TBC
- Complete Vehicle Timed Trials (3) – We’ve got a complete list of the vehicle timed trials locations here.
- Stage 1: Shotgun Eliminations (1) – Another nice and easy one. Simply get an elimination with the listed weapons here. If you’re struggling to get these eliminations in a solo game, try a Duos, Squads or one of the Limited Time modes. When an enemy goes down, switch to the required weapon for this week 10 challenge and finish them off. Easy!
- Stage 2: TBC
- Stage 3: TBC
And there you have all you need to know to complete the Fortnite week 9 challenges in Season 6. For more tips, tricks, and guides on the current season, be sure to check out our Fortnite Season 6 guide wiki.