Technology moves quickly, as long as you’re willing to pay for it, right? Well, not when it comes to Black Friday 2018. Although 4K TVs have been steadily dropping in price, this year promises to be the first when sale prices drop into the realms of widespread affordability.
Black Friday 2018 is your big opportunity to score rock bottom prices for the various Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, and other major brand TVs that we’ve recommended for gaming. All of the major retail outlets have included 4K TVs suitable for gaming in their sale adverts, so we’ve sifted through to find the very best offers coming this Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
We’re going to list some prices below that aren’t actually part of the respective retailers Black Friday catalog advert, but they are still massive season discounts you won’t want to miss out. We’ve marked the actual Black Friday deals. All other deals are available to order now.
Best Black Friday 4K Gaming TVs Deals
Walmart’s Black Friday 4k gaming TV deals have been listed, but they’re not live until the actual week of Black Friday. Online shopping is available throughout the 21st, and then in-store discounts will continue into the following day until 1 am.
- SAMSUNG 50″ Class 4K (2160P) UHD Smart LED TV UN50NU6900 (2018 Model) – $398.99 Black Friday Deal
- VIZIO 55” Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV – $498.99 Black Friday Deal
- SAMSUNG 50″ Class 4K (2160P) UHD Smart LED TV UN50NU6900 (2018 Model) – $327.99
- VIZIO 55” Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV – $378
- LG 55″ Class 4K (2160) HDR Smart LED UHD TV – $496.99
Target’s deals go live on Thanksgiving, Nov. 21 5am-7pm, before re-opening for Black Friday at 7am.
- Element 55″ Smart 4K UHD TV – $199.99
- TCL 55-inch 4K HDR smart Roku TV (model 55S405) – $350.
- Note: available now.
- LG 43″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $270
- LG 49″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $330
- LG 55″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $470
- LG 60″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $550
- LG 65″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $750
- Philips 50″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $250
- Samsung 43″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $280
- Samsung 50″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $330
- Samsung Curved 55″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $580
- Samsung 55″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $400
- Samsung 65″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $650
- Samsung Curved 65″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $800
- TCL Roku 55″ 4K UHD HDR Smart TV – $350
- VIZIO 50″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $300
- Westinghouse 50″ 4K HDR UHD Smart TV – $230
Amazon’s Black Friday savings work totally different from typical brick and mortar stores. For one thing, there’s no printed advertisement with deals listed in advance. Instead, Amazon will release new deals every hour for the entire week of Black Friday, starting Nov. 19.
They’ve already got the ball rolling with various early deals and free shipping on Amazon orders, but there’s precious little in the way of Black Friday-specific 4K TV content so far. We’ll keep this page updated throughout next week.
Kohl’s sale begins Monday Nov. 19 at 12:01 a.m. CT, in-store on Thanksgiving at 5 p.m. CT
- LG 49-inch 4K smart TV (model LGK-49UK6090PUA) + $90 Kohl’s cash, $330
- Samsung 58-inch 4K smart TV (model UN58MU6100) + $165 Kohl’s cash, $550
Dell Black Friday deals will run hourly on Thanksgiving from 10 a.m. ET to midnight and then continue on to Black Friday 8 a.m. ET to 10 p.m.
- Vizio 50-inch 4K HDR smart TV (model E50-F2) + $100 Dell gift card – $350 (available starting Thanksgiving, 3 p.m. ET)
- Samsung 55-inch 4K HDR smart TV (model UN55NU6900) – $400 (available starting Nov. 16)
- LG 65-inch 4K HDR smart TV (model 65UK6090PUA) + $100 Dell gift card – $600 (available starting Nov. 16)
Costco’s sale starts for online shoppers onThanksgiving, then continues in-store on Black Friday itself.
- Vizio 40-inch 1080p smart TV – $200
- TCL 50-inch 4K smart Roku TV – $280
- Samsung 55-inch 4K HDR smart TV – $400
- Vizio 55-inch 4K HDR smart TV (model E55-F1) – $450 (sale starts online and in-store Nov. 16 through Nov. 26)
- Vizio 70-inch 4K HDR smart TV (model E70-F3) – $730 (sale starts online and in-store Nov. 16 through Nov. 26)
- Vizio 65-inch 4K HDR smart TV (model PQ65-F1) – $1,400 (sale starts online and in-store Nov. 16 through Nov. 26)
Sam’s Club has some good savings on high-end 4K & HDR gaming TVs, including an attractive Xbox One S bundle. You’ll need to purchase most of these on Nov. 22 to take advantage of the below prices.
- Samsung 75″ Class 4k (2160p) and Xbox One S (1TB) Game Pass – $2,278.00
- VIZIO D-Series 65” Class 4K HDR Smart TV – $679
- LG 70″ Class 4K HDR Smart LED AI UHD TV w/ThinQ – $969
- LG 86″ Class 4K UHD HDR Smart LED TV – $2,499
- VIZIO M-Series 55″ Class 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV – $599
- LG 43″ Class 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV – $379
That does it for the best Black Friday 4K gaming TV deals and sales so far for 2018. Check back in with us later next week as we add more new deals as they go live.
Check out some of our other gaming specific content below: