SoulCalibur VI Guide Wiki
After over five long years, the SoulCalibur series has finally returned with the release of SoulCalibur VI. With the introduction of a new ability called Reversal Edge, there’s a whole new technique to learn to use to your advantage and also counter against. Plus, for all you Witcher fans out there, Geralt has rocked up as this entry’s guest character. Oh, and don’t forget about the Libra of Souls story mode, allowing players to create their own character and journey across a world map, taking on iconic characters from the series.
Simply put, there’s a lot for you to get your head around in SoulCalibur VI. Even if you’re a veteran of the series, it’s still always good to brush up on the basics and get acquainted with the new features before diving into online battles. That’s why we decided to give you a helping hand and put this SoulCalibur VI guide wiki together.
Please note, this guide is a work-in-progress and will continue to be updated as we uncover more in SoulCalibur VI. Be sure to check back soon for more guides, or sound off in the comments with a question and we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
- Release Date: Oct. 19, 2018
- Developer: Bandai Namco
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, and PC
SoulCalibur VI General Info
- How to Play with Friends
- All Editions & How Much They Cost
- How to Change Your Character’s Appearance
- How to Get Tira
- How Long Soul Chronicle Is & How Many Fights There Are
- How to Get Soul Points & What They Do
- How to Get More Clothes & Change Outfits
- How to Unlock Inferno
Libra of Souls Tips and Guides
- How to Get Gold Fast (Libra of Souls)
- How to Level Up Fast (Libra of Souls)
- How Long Libra of Souls Is