How to Unlock All Weapons in Red Dead Redemption 2
Whether it’s a revolver or a shotgun, you’re better off collecting every weapon you can find in the game. Here’s how to unlock all weapons in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Weapons are the bread and butter of combat in every game, including Red Dead Redemption 2. If you’re planning on heading into a gunfight, or maybe you’re hunting animals for their perfect pelts, you’ll need to bring a good weapon along.
Luckily, there’s no shortage of firearms in Red Dead Redemption 2, and you can have them all so long as you have the coin for them. Weapons can be bought in the gunsmith in most towns, with only two firearms that are exclusive to Valentine and Saint Denis in Red Dead Redemption 2.
Here’s how to unlock all weapons in Red Dead Redemption 2, along with how to unlock them and how much money you need to pay.
- Cattleman Revolver ($50.00) – Complete “Outlaws From the West” (Chapter 1)
- Carbine Repeater ($90.00) – Complete “Old Friends” (Chapter 1)
- Volcanic Pistol ($150.00) – Complete “Eastward Bound” (Chapter 1)
- Springfield Rifle ($120.00) – Complete “Eastward Bound” (Chapter 1)
- Varmint Rifle ($72.00) – Complete “Eastward Bound” (Chapter 1)
- Double-Barreled Shotgun ($95.00) – Complete “Paying a Social Call” (Chapter 2)
- Pump-Action Shotgun ($148.00) – Complete “Pouring Fourth Oil” (Chapter 2)
- Double Action Revolver ($65.00) – Complete “A Strange Kindness” (Chapter 2)
- Lancaster Repeater ($135.00) – Complete “An American Pastoral Scene” (Chapter 2)
- Sawed-Off Shotgun ($85.00) – Complete “Enter, Pursued By Memory” (Chapter 1)
- Rolling Block Rifle ($187.00) – Complete “The Sheep and the Goats” (Chapter 2)
- Schofield Revolver ($84.00) – Complete “Blessed are the Meek? (Chapter 2)
- Bolt Action Rifle ($180.00) – Complete “Preaching Forgiveness as He Went” (Chapter 3)
- Semi-Auto Shotgun ($225.00) – Complete “A Fine Night of Debauchery” (Chapter 4)
- Repeating Shotgun ($185.00) – Complete “Visiting Hours” (Chapter 6)
- Litchfield Repeater ($145.00) – Complete “Goodbye, Dear Friend” (Chapter 6)
- Carcano Rifle ($190.00) – Complete “Goodbye, Dear Friend” (Chapter 6)
Valentine and Saint Denis Only:
- Semi-Automatic Pistol ($210.00) – Complete “The Joy of Civilization” (Chapter 4)
- Mauser Pistol ($250.00) – Complete “That’s Murfree Country” (Chapter 5)
Essentially, then, to unlock all weapons in Red Dead Redemption 2, you’ll need to make your way through the various story missions in the game. As you complete certain ones, new weapons will become available at the gunsmiths. Use our list above to ensure you never miss out on a new addition to your arsenal.
Those are all of the weapons you can unlock in Red Dead Redemption 2. If you’re low on gold, here are a few ways on how to earn more money quickly. You can also try looking for gold bars and how to get them easily. When it comes to picking the best weapons in Red Dead Redemption 2, we’ve also got you covered.
For more tips and tricks on Red Dead Redemption 2, be sure to drop by our expansive wiki. The page is filled with tons of other useful guides to help you on your grueling adventure through the Wild West.