Streetlight Spotlight Locations in Fortnite for Where to Dance Under Streetlight Spotlights
Fortnite Season 6 has finally arrived. Alongside some changes to the map and some new items to find, it introduces an all new Battle Pass and some challenges to complete. One of the Season 6 Week 1 challenges asks you to “dance under seven different Streelight Spotlights.” Since completing the challenge grants you with ten Battle Stars, you’re going to want to know where you’ll find them. You’ll know which streetlight spotlight locations in Fortnite you need to dance under because they’ll have a couple of small speakers mounted on them. Well, here are all the streetlight spotlight locations in Fortnite.
All Streetlight Spotlight Locations in Fortnite
- In the desert, between Lucky Landing and Paradise Palms, there’s one next to the gas station along the road.
- One is in the parking lot that’s north of the restaurant in Lazy Links.
- Another one is in the middle of Greasy Grove, by the gas station.
- There’s another in the location between Tilted Towers and Snobby Shores. The streetlight is by the pool in the complex with the indoor soccer pitch.
- Next, you’ll find one in the Western part of Retail Row. It’s behind the taco shop.
- There’s another next to the grey barn in Fatal Fields.
- Finally, head to the area northeast of Flush Factory, where the dance club is, and you’ll see another by a red truck.
Once you’ve found all the streetlight spotlight locations in Fortnite, all you need to do is stand underneath the each one and dance and it’ll register. It’ll probably be very busy at these locations in the first few days, so it might be smart to wait a while.
That’s all there is to know about where all the streetlight spotlight locations in Fortnite are. For more tips and tricks, check out our Fortnite Season 6 wiki.