How to Complete All Season 5 Week 10 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
While the end of Fortnite Season 5 is almost upon us, there’s still one set of weekly challenges for players to clear. The week 10 challenges vary in difficulty, from simply dealing out damage to opponents, through to searching jigsaw puzzle pieces in basements. We know that last one doesn’t sound too tricky, but we’ll get into that more a little further down.
With the week 10 challenges being the last of them in Fortnite Season 5, you’ll want to make sure you complete every last one so you can finally grab that elusive Ragnarok skin at Tier 100. To give you a hand, we’ve run you through some top tips and strategies for completing all of the Season 5 week 10 challenges in Fortnite below.
All Season 5 Week 10 Challenges in Fortnite Battle Royale
Season 5 Week 10 Free Challenges in Fortnite
- Search Jigsaw Puzzle Pieces in Basements (7) – We’ve got a complete guide of jigsaw puzzle pieces in basements locations right here, so check it out, head to the locations and grab the jigsaw puzzle pieces. All we will say, however, is this challenge almost seems too perfect for players wanting to wait and ambush players trying to grab the puzzle pieces. Be sure to check under staircases, doors, and other hiding spots when heading into a basement, otherwise things could go south fast.
- Consume Apples or Mushrooms (20) – Apples and mushrooms aren’t massively common in Fortnite and only spawn in specific locations. Mushrooms can be found in dark and gloomy areas, so Wailing Woods, Lonely Lodge, the surrounding area of Shifty Shafts, and the soccer pitch to the west of Tilted Towers are your best bets. As for apples, these only spawn on specific trees, but you can find a bunch to the northeast of Loot Lake and in the general vicinity of Retail Row and Salty Springs. They’ll only spawn under the round-topped trees in Fortnite, too, so don’t bother checking around the pine trees.
- Eliminate Opponents (10) – The last of the free week 10 challenges in Fortnite Season 5 is fairly simple and there’s not a whole lot to say about it. Get 10 eliminations over however many games you want and this one will pop. Easy!
Season 5 Week 10 Battle Pass Challenges in Fortnite
- Search Chests in Salty Springs (7) – Salty Springs is always a bit of a tricky place for these ‘Search Chests’ challenges we frequently see in Fortnite, so it’s no surprise Epic added it in for the week 10 challenges. Play the Soaring 50’s mode and hope you’re on the side of the map with Salty Springs in. Drop down, grab as many chests as you can while likely competing with your teammates, and rinse repeat. Familiarize yourself with Salty Springs’ chest locations by heading over to FortniteChests.Info.
- Deal damage to Opponents (5000) – For this one, you’re simply going to land shots on your opponents and deal damage in whatever way you can. As long as you’re responsible for an enemy taking damage, it’ll count towards this challenge. Rack up 5000 and you’ll complete this one in no time.
- Search Between a Covered Bridge, Waterfall, and the 9th Green – It’s another of those challenges that tasks you with seeking out the hidden Battle Star somewhere on the map. We’ve got a guide with the exact location here, just in case you’re having trouble tracking it down yourself.
- Stage 1: Eliminate an Opponent in Pleasant Park – A new format that we’ve seen introduced in the past few weeks, and it’s back again for the week 10 challenges. Rather than having to search a chest like we did for last week’s challenges, this time we’re back to eliminating opponents in named locations. Stage 1 is Pleasant Park, and once you’ve finished that, the next stage will unlock. Do the same again, unlock the third and final stage, rinse repeat, and you’ll tick this one off fairly quickly. Rather than going for a chest in these locations, keep an eye out for enemies dropping in with you and go for a weapon nearby to where they’re landing. With a bit of luck, you can pick them off before they’ve had a chance to pick up a weapon themselves.
And that’s all of the week 10 challenges in Fortnite Season 5. Need some more tips, tricks, and guides to clear up the season before Season 6 begins? Be sure to check out our comprehensive Season 5 wiki here.