Best Weapons in Octopath Traveler
There are a total of six weapon types you can equip in Octopath Traveler, and once you start approaching the post-game content, you’re going to want to get the very best gear. Here are some of the best weapons you can get in Octopath Traveler, and where to find them. Do note that the Battle-tested weapons can only be obtained after completing chapter 4 for certain characters.
These are the best weapons in Octopath Traveler, and we’ll provide more detailed stats in a bit:
- Battle-tested Dagger
- Battle-tested Blade
- Bishop’s Staff
- Battle-tested Bow
- Battle-tested Spear
- Battle-tested Axe
- Obtained after completing Heathcote’s epilogue side quest.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +199, Elem. Atk. +346, increases fire damage dealt
- Obtained from Vanessa in North Rippletide Coast, Undertow Cove
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +380, Evasion +140, occasionally decreases target’s accuracy
- Obtained from Erhardt in Wellspring after completing all stories.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +400, Critical +150, augments physical abilities
- Obtained after completing Reggie and Harald’s epilogue side quest in Riverford.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +380, Elem. Atk. +120, increases fire damage dealt
- Obtained after completing Lianna’s epilogue side quest in Flamesgrace. Can also be stolen off her.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +187, Elem. Atk. +352, increases light damage dealt
- Obtained from the bishop in Saintsbridge.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +212, Elem. Atk. +388, occasionally slows target
- Obtained from Z’aanta in S’warki after completing all stories.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +384, Critical +186, occasionally decreases target’s Phys. Def.
- Obtained from Leon in Rippletide after finishing Mikk and Makk’s epilogue side quest in Noblecourt.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +390, Critical +148, occasionally blinds target
- Obtained from Ned in Victors Hollow.
- Stats: Phys. Atk. +350, Elem Atk. +250, increases lightning and ice damage
And that’s all you need to know about the best weapons in Octopath Traveler and where you can get them.
If you find any other weapons with similar stats or perks that can help with late-game encounters, feel free to sound off in the comments down below. Be sure to check our wiki for more information on Octopath Traveler.