The Sims 4 Seasons Cheats
With the Sims 4 Seasons expansion, your humble little world is given a new perspective as you watch it change and evolve with the passing of time. But if mother nature is working a little slowly for your taste, you can take the power into your own hands and manipulate various aspects with the following cheats.
Take note that cheats, as always, are to be used at the player’s own discretion, as they can occasionally lead to stability or compatibility issues. It is recommended that you save your game before attempting to use any of these in The Sims 4 Seasons.
Additionally, The Sims 4 Seasons update has caused issues with the existing skill cheats, a known issue that the developers are working on. As such, they will not be included in this guide at this time.
Finally, in order to use these cheats, you will first have to open the command console by pressing Control + Shift + C, and entering testingcheats true – this allows the game to accept any subsequent cheats you enter. You can hide the command console with Escape, when not in use.
All The Sims 4 Seasons Cheats
- seasons.advance_season – Skips ahead to the next season.
- seasons.set_season (number) – Replace (number) with the corresponding season you want to jump to. 0 for summer, 1 for fall, 2 for winter, 3 for spring.
- weather.request_forecast (number) – Shows the weather forecast on the calendar for the set number of days. Replace (number) with any value between 1 and 28 to show that amount of days.
- weather.summon_lightning_strike – Summon a lightning strike to a random target on the ground.
- weather.lightning_strike_object – Summon a lightning strike to a random object.
- weather.lightning_strike_here – Enter the x y z coordinates to summon a lightning strike in a specific location.
- traits.equip_trait Stormchaser – Acclimates a Sim to stormy weather.
- traits.equip_trait Waterproof – Makes a Sim waterproof, and will not get wet in the rain.
- traits.equip_trait ColdAcclimation – Reduces (but does not prevent) the effects caused to a Sim by cold weather.
- traits.equip_trait HeatAcclimation – Reduces (but does not prevent) the effects caused to a Sim by hot weather.
- traits.equip_trait IceMan – Prevents adverse effects to a Sim caused by cold weather.
- traits.equip_trait BurningMan – Prevents adverse effects to a Sim caused by hot weather.
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Overheat – Causes the Sim to die of overheating, and turn into a ghost. This allows a special interaction that can warm up other Sims.
- traits.remove_trait Ghost_Overheat – Brings a Sim that had died of overheating back to life.
- traits.equip_trait Ghost_Frozen – Causes the Sim to die from freezing, and turn into a ghost. This allows a special interaction that can cool down other Sims.
- traits.remove_trait Ghost_Frozen – Brings a Sim that had died of freezing back to life.
- traits.equip_trait FatherWinterBaby – Adds the following trait to the Sim: “Wow! Father Winter is actually (Sim’s name)’s Dad! That’s Amazing! Wonder if he/she gets any magical abilities?”
- traits.equip_trait ScoutingAptitude – Adds the scouting aptitude trait to the Sim. This can be applied even to Sims incapable of becoming a scout.
- careers.promote Adult_Gardener – Promote the gardener career (either botanist or florist branch) to a higher level, up to a maximum of 10.
Thanks goes out to Fyre Mage for catching an error originally made in this list. For more tips, tricks and SimSecrets, watch this space right here on Twinfinite!