ALL OF THE NEW ITEMS IN SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE
Nintendo’s E3 presentation this year was chock-full of new information on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate; new characters, new items, and some quality of life improvements are making this new entry in the party fighting series look insanely fun. After watching the initial reveal and checking out the gameplay during Nintendo Treehouse, we’ve compiled a list of all of the new items in the game that have never been seen before in a Smash Bros. title. Just note that the game does not come out until Dec. 7, 2018, so we don’t know every new item just yet, but we will be sure to update this guide with all new items that grace the full release of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
All New Items in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Launch Star: Any fighter that touches the star will be launched at a high speed, letting you reach new heights or just your death.
- Healing Field: This item will heal you and your teammates if you stand in the middle of this health circle.
- Black Hole: Trap your opponents in this black hole and they won’t be able to move a muscle, letting you get some nice hits on them.
- Fake Smash Ball: At times, two Smash Balls will appear on stage; whoever foolishly breaks the fake one will be launched sky-high to their untimely death.
- Banana Gun: It looks just like a regular banana, but the banana you fire is explosive. After you fire, you have the banana peel left, which you can throw to trip people.
- Bomber: This walking bomb from the Kirby series lets out a dangerous explosion that damages nearby opponents.
We will continue to update this list as more new items are revealed for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. You can keep checking out Twinfinite for more guides, wikis, and tutorials – we got you covered.