All Haunted Hills Chest Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Royale is the big game that all the others are trying to keep up with right now. Not only is its core gameplay compelling, but Battle Royale adds further depth to its free-for-all battles with its Battle Pass challenges, which reward players with Battle Stars and XP for completing objectives during a game. The week nine challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale’s season 3 Battle Pass have finally been leaked, and we now know that we’ll need to get to work searching for chests in Haunted Hills. To give you a helping hand, we’ve compiled all of the Haunted Hills chest locations we’ve found so far.
Haunted Hills Chest Locations in Fortnite Battle Royale
- As you’re gliding in, one of the best places to land is at the tall church on the east side of this location. Not only does it tend to have a few floor weapons that can be handy for taking care of anyone else coming in, but there are two chests on the ground floor and underneath this floor. Before you grab these, though, land on the church tower and break through the roof for the first of the chests. Run down the stairs to the ground floor and grab this one, then smash the stairs leading out of the church to find the final chest here.
- In the northeast corner of Haunted Hills, just to the right of the road leading out to the north, you’ll find a building with a chest down in the basement, so make sure to grab this one.
- Directly across from the Haunted Hills church, you’ll find a tombstone with a little fence around it. There’s a chest just around the west side of this.
- Right next to the fenced tombstone, you’ll see another building. Another chest can spawn on both walls here, and below the building itself, though they won’t always. It’s still worth checking out.
- To the other side of the fenced tombstone, you’ll find some crypt-looking buildings. Head inside these to sometimes find a chest. The same applies to the other crypt-looking buildings in the south of Haunted Hills as well.
By checking in at these different chest spawn locations in Haunted Hills, you should be able to clear up the seven chests you need to complete Fortnite Battle Royale’s week nine challenge in just a few games.
Got any more tips for searching chests in Haunted Hills? Be sure to sound off in the comments below.
For more on Fortnite Battle Royale, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki.