What’s New in Monster Hunter World Patch 1.03
Capcom has just rolled out patch 1.03 for Monster Hunter World on PS4 and Xbox One, and it brings about a few bug fixes to improve the overall experience. Here are the changes you can expect:
Major changes for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed a rare issue with gathering points and bounties not working correctly; points counter were not updating correctly.
- Fixed two issues with the Hunting Horn:
- Players would sometimes be unable to dodge-cancel while playing an Encore;
- The initial shockwave blast when playing a song sometimes wouldn’t happen.
- Added minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed all matchmaking functionality issues for Xbox One players, including “Matchmake,” “Filter Search,” “Squad Sessions,” and “Respond to SOS.”
With these fixes, it should become much easier for players to respond to SOS Flares at the quest board and connect with other players online. If the patch isn’t already automatically downloaded and installed, click on the game icon on your console dashboard and check for available updates. You should be able to install it then.
That’s all you need to know about patch 1.03. Be sure to search for Twinfinite or check our wiki for more information on Monster Hunter World.