How to Get the Tractor Cannon in Destiny 2
There’s a ton of fascinating weaponry and gear in Destiny 2. With ornate decorations and powerful perks, there’s something for everyone on offer in the galaxy, all you need to do is find it. One such weapon that players will definitely want to get their hands on is the Tractor Cannon. This exotic shotgun not only looks badass, but it also packs in a fair bit of extra range compared to your normal Destiny 2 shotguns, too. You can check out its perks below.
- Repulsor Force – This weapon fires a powerful impulse to push enemies away.
- Extended Barrel – Increased range, decreased handling speed.
- Particle Repeater – Constrains recoil for every bolt. Increases stability.
- The Scientific Method – Damaging an opponent temporarily increases speed and handling.
- Composite Stock – Increases stability and handling speed.
Unfortunately, the Tractor Cannon isn’t one of the exotics that you can complete a quest for in Destiny 2. While this might sound like it’ll be less effort to get hold of, it does put it entirely down to luck. Sure, you won’t necessarily have to blast your way through hundreds of enemies, but you’ll have to grind it out and hope that you’re rewarded with the Tractor Cannon from a random drop or by leveling up one of the vendors.
Of course, with Xur debuting his weekly appearances this Friday in Destiny 2, there’s always a good chance you can get the Tractor Cannon from this Agent of the Nine at some point.
For more on Destiny 2, be sure to check out our wiki.