How to Get The Prospector Exotic Grenade Launcher in Destiny 2
The Prospector exotic arc grenade launcher is a heck of a lot of fun to use in Destiny 2, especially when it comes to the Crucible. Check out the perks for The Prospector in Destiny 2 below:
- Excavation – Hold down fire to fire grenades. Release trigger to detonate all grenades at once.
- Volatile Launch – Increased blast radius, decreased handling and projectile speed.
- Augmented Drum – Increased magazine, slower reload.
- Full Auto – Fully automatic weapon
- Hand-Laid Stock – Optimized recoil control, increased stability.
The perks allow the weapon to really showcase its damage-dealing potential, without being hindered too heavily by the nerfing effects of Volatile Launch and Augmented Drum.
You can get your hands on this explosive exotic by simply decrypting an exotic engram. This, of course, isn’t guaranteed to get you this powerful grenade launcher, however. The Prospector isn’t only gotten through a random drop, though. If you’re in luck and Destiny 2 is similar to the original game, everyone’s favorite tentacle-faced Agent of the Nine, Xur, may have it in stock one week. It’s worth noting, however, that the exotic gear he has on offer changes each week, so there’s no guarantee when it’ll pop up.
For more on Destiny 2, be sure to check out our wiki.