How to Get All Achievements in Tacoma
Fullbright’s Tacoma has finally released, taking players 200,000 miles away from Earth and dropping them on the Tacoma Space Station. Here, you’ll find out exactly what happened to the crew that was working here while completing an AI transfer job. Like with all games, Tacoma has a bunch of achievements which are unlocked by completing certain challenges or random prerequisites. To give you a hand unlocking every achievement in Tacoma, we’ve put together a handy guide.
It’s worth noting that some of these achievements may be story spoilers. As such, we advise finishing Tacoma first before using this guide to clear up any achievements you may have missed. We’ve put all of the secret achievements on the following page to help you more easily avoid any unwanted spoilers.
How to Get All Achievements in Tacoma
ARdcore (200G) – Escaped Lunar Transfer Station Tacoma having recovered every AR Crew Record and AR Desktop item. Make sure to explore every single room on the Tacoma space station. Whenever you can, press X to recover the Crew Record and make sure you’re accessing every AR Desktop item whenever a “?” appears on the bar at the bottom when a clip is playing. Do this and reach the credits and you’ll unlock this achievement.
From Downtown (20G) – Made a 3-point shot in micro-G basketball. When you’re in the hub area where the three other modules branch off from, look for a “3-point line” switch directly opposite the Biomedical entrance. Turn it on and then grab a ball floating around this area. Now all you need to do is make the shot from outside of the holographic sphere that appears.
Catsitter (50G) – Found the AR cat in every recovered Crew Record on the Station. There are seven instances in Tacoma where you can find an AR cat in a Crew Record. You’ll need to zoom in on it when you spot it until its name appears for this achievement to pop. The cat can be found in the AR records in the following locations:
- On the chair in the corner of Administration in the Personnel module.
- On top of a pipe in the Laundry room of Operations in Personnel.
- Follow Sareh into Food Storage in the Botany area of the Biomedical module. You’ll find a number of containers with animal symbols on them. In the top right corner above these, the cat is sleeping.
- Make your way to the Imaging room in the Medical section. The cat is hiding under the table.
- In the Power Cell Room in Mechanical Engineering, look for all of the power cells on the left wall. Further up this wall, you’ll see the cat sleeping on top of a power cell.
- In Network Technology in Mechanical Engineering, make your way to the door that opens towards the very end of the game. Stand and face directly opposite this and look up to the highest windowsill. You should be able to just about make out the cat sleeping up here.
- The last AR cat can be found in the final AR recording of Tacoma. As the crew assembles outside the door to Docking Access, look in EV’s arms. The cat is fast asleep here.
Spellcheck (10G) – Restored the Obsolescence Day sign. In the Personnel area of Tacoma, look out for the “Happy Obsolescence Day, Tacoma Crew” sign hanging on the wall. You’ll notice that there are a bunch of letters missing. An “O” and “E” are just below the sign on the floor. An “M” is on the floor in the lower area where the pool table is, and the other “O” is in the lavatory near the table. Head back to the sign and put these back on the wall and this achievement will unlock.
Master of Unlocking (50G) – Escaped Lunar Transfer Station Tacoma having correctly opened every keycode lock on the Station. This one requires you to open every keycode lock on the Station. You’ll need to go rummaging through letters and locked cupboards in order to find all of the codes. We’ll be adding to this as and when we have a complete list of all of the keycode locks and their correct codes.