Another week, another sale on the PlayStation Store. This time, Sony is treating PlayStation Plus subscribers to their very own set of deals.
The PlayStation Plus Specials sale discounts a huge number of games for people that have a PlayStation Plus subscription. The highlights in the sale, and the games you should think about buying, are:
- For Honor – $29.99
- Ghost Recon Wildlands – $35.99
- Persona 5 – $47.99
- Resident Evil 7 – $35.99
- Tales of Berseria – $41.99
- Tekken 7 – $47.99
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind – $41.99
- The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition – $7.49
- The Surge – $41.99
- What Remains of Edith Finch – $14.99
- Yakuza 0 – $41.99
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction – $17.99
- BlazBlue: Central Fiction – $14.99
- Persona 5 – $39.99
- A Rose in the Twilight – $14.99
- Spellspire – $7.49
Those are the best deals available in the PlayStation Plus Specials Sale. They all end at 8am PT on August 1, when a new sale will inevitably begin. There is also an EA Action Sale beginning today which features Titanfall 2, Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 1, Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2, and EA Sports UFC 2 all discounted.
For more on every sale coming to the PlayStation Store, be sure to stick with us at Twinfinite.