How to Get All Trophies & Platinums in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
With Crash returning to fans’ screens in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, the classics have each been given fresh trophy lists for players to make their way through. From the relatively simple to fiendishly difficult, these trophy lists have it all. Luckily for trophy hunters, however, there’s a shiny platinum to be had if you can 100% each of the lists. So without further ado, let’s get into how you can get all the trophies and platinums in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.
To make this a little easier, we’ve broken this guide down game by game. Simply flick through the pages to get to the game you want to check out.
Of course, like with most trophy guides, the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy’s trophy lists do have a few spoilers. If you’d like to avoid spoilers in your experience, you should turn back now.
Please note, we are still working on a couple of the explanations for some of the trophies on the first game’s list. We apologize for any inconvenience, but check back and we’ll have this updated very soon!
Crash Bandicoot Trophy Guide
- The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot (Platinum) – Collect all the Crash Bandicoot Trophies.
- Papu Popped (Bronze) – Defeat Papu-Papu. This cannot be missed. If you’re having problems with beating this boss, be sure to check out our guide.
- Ripper Ruined (Bronze) – Defeat Ripper Roo. This cannot be missed. If you’re struggling to get past this mental kangaroo, check out our guide.
- Koala Konked (Silver) – Defeat Koala Kong. This cannot be missed. Koala Kong is one of the game’s main boss levels.
- Pinstripe Patooey (Silver) – Defeat Pinstripe Potoroo. Cannot be missed as Pinstripe is one of the game’s bosses.
- Nitrus Broken (Gold) – Defeat N. Brio. Cannot be missed as N. Brio is one of the game’s bosses.
- Cortex N. Capacitated (Gold) – Defeat N. Cortex. Cannot be missed. N. Cortex is the game’s final boss.
- Spin Doctor (Bronze) – In a single level, spin an enemy into another enemy twice. To spin an enemy into another, simply press the Square button as you run into an enemy that has another one behind them. As long as you’ve lined it up right, the enemy will spin back and hit the other behind them. Do this twice.
- I Meant To Do That! (Bronze) – Spin away an Extra Life. When you see a Crash Bandicoot face spinning around, spin attack into it to knock it away.
- That’s What Those Do! (Bronze) – Enter a Bonus Round after collecting three Character Tokens. Character Tokens can be found in crates in each level. You’ll need three to open a bonus round. Once you’ve found all three, look for the portal and head on through. The portal tends to be right by where you find the third character token.
- A Hidden Gem (Silver) – Discover a Gem path after earning a Color Gem. Check out our guide on where to find the color gems. These will then open a number of portals you can hop onto in levels. Ride one of these and this trophy will unlock.
- More Gems Are Better Than None (Gold) – Earn 13 Gems. See ‘The Ultimate Gem Path.’
- The Ultimate Gem Path (Gold) – Earn 26 Gems. Check out our guide on where to find all gems.
- Catch Me If You Can! (Bronze) – Earn 5 Relics. Relics are earned by beating the times for each level in Time Trial mode. Earn any five relics to unlock this.
- Could Go… All… The… Way! (Silver) – Earn 10 Relics (gold or better). See ‘Practice Makes Perfect!’
- Practice Makes Perfect (Gold) – Earn 26 Relics (gold or better). For this, you’ll need to beat at least the gold relic time on every level in Crash Bandicoot. It’s incredibly tricky to beat some of these, so memorize the levels as best as you can and just keep practicing.
- No Holds Barred (Gold) – Defeat 5 enemies with Coco’s Spin. First, you’ll need to unlock Coco by beating the first five levels of the first two games. Once you’ve done this, look for Coco’s time machine by the first boss levels in each of the first two games. After this, simply defeat five enemies by using her spin attack. You use it the exact same way you use Crash’s. Check out our guide on how to unlock Coco as a playable character.
- On Cloud 99 (Gold) – Earn 99 Lives. Self-explanatory. Rack up 99 in your Lives count and this trophy will pop.
- Cortex’s Crazed Contest (Silver) – Earn the Key in Sunset Vista. Find all of the Cortex faces in the Sunset Vista level. Complete Cortex’s challenge and you’ll get the key.
- Cortex’s Terrifying Trial (Silver) – Earn the Key in Jaws of Darkness. Find all of the Cortex faces in the Jaws of Darkness level. Head through the portal to Cortex’s Challenge and you’ll earn the key.
- Feeeed Meeeee! (Bronze) – Die. Not a helpful description, but you need to die by the piranha plant enemies. Some players are reporting issues with the trophy unlocking on some levels. We can confirm that it definitely works on the Jungle Rollers level on the first island. Let them eat you and this trophy will unlock.
- I See London, I See France (Silver) – Die. Again, not helpful, but all you need to do is get electrocuted by the Tesla coil obstacles in the Cortex Power level of Crash Bandicoot.
- The Box That Broke the Bandicoot’s Back (Bronze) – Miss a lot of boxes. Basically, ignore boxes for a whole level and you should unlock this at the end.
- The Crown Jewel (Silver) – Seek and destroy.
- An Ancient Antiquity (Gold) – Do hard time.