How to Get All Gems in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
As you spin your way through all of the levels on offer in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, you’ll have noticed that there are clear gems on offer for you to collect. There’s only one clear gem on offer in each level and the way to get them remains the same, for the most part, throughout all three games.
All you need to do is simply clear every single crate in each level. This doesn’t include the boss levels or The Great Hall, however, so don’t worry when you reach these stages. While clearing all the crates in a level may sound simple enough to newcomers, it’s worth noting that some stages can prove to be pretty tricky. Expect to go through quite a few lives after TNT mishaps thanks to those pesky gems.
If you’re looking for the colored gems in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, then you’ll have a slightly different task. There are six colored gems to grab in the first game, and five in both the second and third. Unlocking these varies from game to game and requires you to complete challenges on particular stages. To give you a helping hand, we’ve listed them all below.
How to Get All Colored Gems in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
To grab all of these rare gems in the first game, you simply need to break all the boxes in the following levels without dying:
- Toxic Waste
- Slippery Climb
- The Lost City
- The Lab
- Lights Out
- Generator Room
For the second game, Cortex Strikes Back, the requisites for each of the colored gems are different.
- Blue – On the Turtle Woods level, break no boxes whatsoever.
- Red – On Snow Go, complete the secret route using the secret portal from Air Crash.
- Green – During The Eel Deal, complete the secret route behind the level’s fake wall.
- Yellow – You’ll need to reach the end of the Plant Food level before the timer runs out to grab this one.
- Purple – Find and enter the secret route from fake Nitro stairs in the Bee-having level.
Finally, here’s what you need to do for each of Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped’s colored gems.
- Blue – Complete the death route in Tomb Wader. To gain access to this, reach the skull and crossbones lift without dying once.
- Red – On the Deep Trouble level, keep an eye out for the ‘!’ box at the end of the level. Break this and you’ll unlock a secret course to complete.
- Green – During the Flaming Passion, reach the lift with the skull and crossbones on it without dying to access the Death Route. You’ll find the green colored gem on the route.
- Yellow – Grab it from the Hang’em High level in the secret area which opens when you collect 10 relics.
- Purple – For this final colored gem, you’ll need to grab it from the Death Route in High Time.
That’s all you need to know to find all of the gems in Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. For more tips, tricks, and information on the game, be sure to check out our ever-expanding wiki guide.