Sticker Parts and Building Stuff – Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies in Spaceland
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s new zombie mode, Zombies in Spaceland, is full of tons of different Easter Eggs and other cool things you can find and use. While fighting to survive the endless waves of zombie hordes, you may have noticed some parts laying around. Each time you pick up items, stickers is added to your Spaceland Sticker Pack.
If you take a moment to look at the pack, there will be names of different items with a bunch of grayed out spots for missing stickers. These are the parts needed to build those items, most of which are awesome weapons. To fill the pack, and earn the Sticker Collector trophy or achievement, you’ll have to find every single part there is in the game mode.
The items you can build are listed below:
- N3IL: Here’s a handy guide on how to build this helpful little fella.
- Dischord: Requires 3 parts
- Face-Melt: Requires 3 parts
- Head-Cutter: Requires 3 parts
- Seti-Com: Requires 3 parts (Given to you by DJ Hoff)
- Umbrella – Can be found in first main area laying on a bench, next to the ship terminal in the Journey Into Space area, or behind the Polar Peak gift shop’s counter.
- Calculator – Can be found on the bench near the central portal in the main area of the map, in a trash can on the upper level of the Astrocade, or on a bench next to the Chromosphere trap in Kepler’s.
- Beatbox – Can be found on the lower bridge near the snack cart in the main area, in the underground staff room on a counter, or near Kepler’s power switch.
- Shredder: Requires 3 parts
- X-Quisite: Requires 6 parts
Unlike previous Call of Duty Zombie modes, there are no workbenches located in Spaceland. Instead, when you find all the stickers you need, you have to locate the final piece to build the item in question.
All of the parts are scattered around the entirety of the park, and we’ve only managed to find those necessary to build N3IL so far. But we will definitely be updating throughout the day as we play more Zombies in Spaceland. For anything else Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare related, make sure to keep it locked to Twinfinite.