The Overwatch Closed Beta came and left us so soon. Blizzard has heard our cries, though, and announced today that they are bringing it back Feb. 9 for the Americas and Europe, with Asia getting it Feb. 16. It seems that some changes are coming, as well, so users that played before will have some neat new things to check out. The changes included are as follows:
- An all-new progression system
- Two new maps, including a new game mode
- Several hero balance updates
- And a variety of Private Game updates, including full A.I. matches
Those are evidently not all of the changes, either. More details and patch notes will be available soon. If you were in the Closed Beta before, you’ll have continued access. If you want to join in, you can sign up over here.
What do you think? Excited to play some more Overwatch? Let us know in the comments below!
- Battleborn Reveals New Melee Characters, Attikus and Galilea
- Guitar Hero Live Joins Forces with Dragonforce for the Shred-a-Thon
- This True Detective and Detective Pikachu Mashup Will Bum You Out