Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Tips & Tricks
Low gravity might seem like a hindrance but this is far from the case, in fact it’s one of the best tips and tricks in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel that we can suggest. With a healthy helping of height and a generous portion of gluteus maximus, you can enact the buttstomp.
The butt-stomp makes full use of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel‘s physics obsession. The higher you can climb into the sky, the more damage you’ll cause when your bulk crashes into the floor.
Damage is dished out in a surprisingly wide circle around yourself and can be augmented with a variety of aspects but mainly your OZ-Kit.OZ-Kits can improve your butt-stomps ability with anything from a fiery explosion when your ass hits the grass to just generally boosting the damage.
Bear in mind that you aren’t the only one capable of using your backside for this. Many enemy humans, usually of the melee flavor, are able to dish out their own. Both for you and for them, if you are airborne when a butt-stomp lands there will be no damage taken.
- Borderlands 3 Is Not, in Fact, Coming to Switch, 2K Confirms
- PS Now Adds Marvel’s Avengers, Borderlands 3, & The Long Dark in April
- Borderlands 3’s Show Me The Eridium Event is Live, New DLC Incoming
- Haley Bennett Is the Latest Addition to the Borderlands Movie’s Ridiculously Star-Studded Cast
- Borderlands 3 Director’s Cut DLC Delayed Due to Texas Weather Issues