Ready to return to Ivalice?
As Final Fantasy XIV players prepare themselves to once again visit Ivalice in the hotly anticipated, The Legend Returns, Square Enix has revealed stunning new images from the patch at the Tokyo Game Show.
Developed in conjunction with Yasumi Matsuno (Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy XII) and Keita Amemiya (Moon Over Tao, Zeram), The Legend Returns promises to be one of the most exciting updates to the world of Final Fantasy XIV. You can check out the images for yourself below:
If you weren’t already up to speed, patch 4.1 will add a significant new amount of content to Final Fantasy XIV. The full list of notes are as follows:
- New Main Scenario and Side Quests – including the return of Hildibrand
- New Alliance Raid – Return to Ivalice
- New Primal Battle – The Extreme version of the Main Story boss
- New Ultimate Difficulty – The Unending Coil of Bahamut (Ultimate)
- New PvP Content – Rival Wings 24 vs 24
- New Instanced Dungeon – The Drowned City of Skalla
- The Lost Canals of Uznair Update – New Maps leading to Deeper Submerged Chambers, New Systems and New Enemies
- Adventurer Squadron Updates – New Missions where you can form a party and enter Dungeons with your Squadron Members
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Kojin
- Housing Update – Shirogane Plots and Relocation Service Available
For those keen to keep their eye on all the latest patch 4.1 news, Square Enix has a special new preview site that details information.
The Legend Returns, patch 4.1 launches in early October.