Genshin Impact 3.4 is right around the corner, and it’s set to bring a new 4-Star Dendro character called Yaoyao. According to the banner schedule, Yaoyao will be made available during the first phase of the event wish, and players can grab the character by pulling its banner. This guide will explain everything about Genshin Impact Yaoyao’s Elemental Skill, Burst & Constellations. So, without any further ado, let’s dive into the details.
Genshin Impact Yaoyao – Skills, Burst and Passives
As we’ve already mentioned earlier, Yaoyao is an upcoming 4-Star Dendro character that will be released along with the 3.4 version. Here’s a detailed breakdown of the character’s abilities:
Normal Attack: Toss ‘N’ Turn Spear
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill – Raphanus Sky Cluster
- Calls upon “Yuegui: Throwing Mode,” a special device created by a certain Adeptus to help Yaoyao solve her problems.
- This skill will be used differently in Holding Mode.
- Enters Aiming Mode to adjust the throw direction.
Yuegui: Throwing Mode
Throws out White Jade Radishes that will explode upon hitting characters or opponents, dealing Dendro DMG to opponents within a certain AoE, and healing characters based on Yaoyao’s Max HP. If a radish does not hit either an opponent or a character, the radish will remain where it is and explode on contact with a character or opponent or will explode after its duration expires.
- Yuegui: Throwing Mode will choose its radish-throw targets.
- If nearby characters have more than 70% HP on average, then it will throw the radish at a nearby opponent.
- If nearby characters have 70% or less HP on average, it will throw a radish at the character with the lowest HP percentage remaining. If no opponents exist nearby, Yuegui will throw White Jade Radishes at characters even if they have more than 70% HP remaining.
- A maximum of 2 instances of Yuegui: Throwing Mode can exist at any one time.
Elemental Burst – Moonjade Descent
At the enjoinment of a certain Adeptus, Yuegui’s full potential can be unleashed in an emergency, causing it to enter an (in some sense) invincible Adeptal Legacy state, dealing Dendro DMG to nearby opponents.
- White Jade Radishes generated will be changed to heal and deal DMG according to this skill. Explosions will heal all nearby party members, and the Dendro DMG that they deal will be viewed as Elemental Burst DMG.
- Summons “Yuegui: Jumping Mode” at intervals until their limit has been reached. The radish-throwing behavior of this version of Yuegui is the same as that of Yuegui in the Elemental Skill, Raphanus Sky Cluster. A maximum of 3 Yuegui: Jumping Mode can exist at any one time.
- When White Jade Radishes explode, they will heal all nearby characters, and the Dendro DMG they deal is viewed as Elemental Burst DMG.
- Yaoyao’s Movement SPD and Dendro DMG will be increased.
When Yaoyao is off-field, she will no longer summon Yuegui: Jumping Mode.
Yaoyao’s Passive Talents
- Tailing on Tiptoes: When Yaoyao is in the party, your characters will not startle Crystalflies and certain other animals when getting near them.
- Starscatter: While affected by the Adeptal Legacy state caused by Moonjade Descent, Yaoyao will constantly throw White Jade Radishes at nearby opponents when she is sprinting, jumping, or running. She can throw 1 White Jade Radish this way once every 0.6s.
- In Others’ Shoes: When White Jade Radishes explode, active characters within their AoE will regain HP every 1s based on 0.8% of Yaoyao’s Max HP. This effect lasts 5s.
- Adeptus’ Tutelage: When White Jade Radishes explode, active characters within their AoE will gain 15% Dendro DMG Bonus for 8s and have 15 Stamina restored to them. This form of Stamina Restoration can only be triggered every 5s.
- Innocent: While affected by the Adeptal Legacy state caused by Moonjade Descent, if White Jade Radish explosions damage opponents, 3 Energy will be restored to Yaoyao. This form of Energy regeneration can occur once every 0.8s.
- Loyal and Kind: Increases the Level of Sky Raphanus Cluster by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Winsome: After using Raphanus Sky Cluster or Moonjade Descent, Yaoyao’s Elemental Mastery will be increased based on 0.3% of her Max HP for 8s. The maximum Elemental Mastery she can gain this way is 120.
- Compassionate: Increases the Level of Moonjade Descent by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Beneficient: For every 2 White Jade Radishes Yuegui: Throwing Mode throws out, it will also throw a Mega Radish that will have a larger AoE than the standard White Jade Radish and have the following effects upon exploding:
- Deals AoE Dendro DMG based on 75% of Yaoyao’s ATK.
- Restores HP for the active character based on 7.5% of Yaoyao’s Max HP
That’s everything you need to know about Yaoyao’s abilities and skills in Genshin Impact. Before leaving, don’t forget to check out some of our other Genshin Impact-related content here at Twinfinite, like Genshin Impact 3.4 redeem codes, who are the voice actors of Tighnari in Genshin Impact, and more.
- What Yelan’s Ascension Materials Are in Genshin Impact
- Genshin Impact’s Five Yakshas Come to Life With New Year Woodblock Prints
- All Ascension & Talent Materials For Genshin Impact Dehya
- All Ascension & Talent Materials For Genshin Impact Mika
- Best Faruzan Build Guide in Genshin Impact: Weapons, Artifacts & Team