Yes, it’s that time of year again! The spooky season is well and truly in full swing. To celebrate, Roblox Royale High has just dropped a brand new Halloween update that’s kind of eerie and creepy, but in the best way possible. If you’re here, you’re probably wondering how to get the Royale High Halloween Halo in Roblox (2022). Without further delay, then, let’s get get started!
Before we dive into the nitty-gritty stuff, it’s really important to note that getting a Halloween Halo pull in Royale High is incredibly rare, and choosing the correct answers at the fountain doesn’t necessarily guarantee you a halo. Instead, it gives you the best chance to win yourself a Halloween Halo.
All Roblox Royale High Halloween Halo Answers (2022)
To maximise your chances of getting a Halloween Halo in Royale High, we’ve noted down the best answers for you to choose when you’re at the fountain in Wickery Cliffs in the center of town (H/T, Mafalda):
- Choosing What to Sell at Fall Farmer’s Market (by Barbiedelights) – A
- Choosing a Path (by 3QueenofMean/Luvharht) – C
- Hazel’s Pumpkins (by Deathana23) – No Correct Option Yet
- Giant Scarecrow (by yunoeias) – A or C
- Choosing a Homemade Treat (by taeatetea) – B or D
- Make a Potion (by NoahYuppers) – B and C
- Choosing Which Way to Go in the Corn Maze (by n1ghts_starry) – B
- Halloween Festival (by SiderealStar) – B and D
- Friendly Dark Kitten (by HealthyPoisoning) – B
- Lost Black Cat (by NovaCronk/Gxbri3iia) – B
- Jinx’s Potion Brewery (by xxAsraelia) – A
- Choosing a Leaf (by DarcyRicafortTeeYT/XxKateKunxX) – B
- Choosing a Pumpkin (by Random Van_YT) – A
- Snowy Owl (by Devellle) – A
- Halloween Costumes Chest (by MiniAprilCupCakes) – B and D
- Old Stall Vendor (by MinoRulez2468) – A
- Butternut’s Stolen Acorns (by EspressaBlox) – B and C
- Maxwell the Ghost (by luvlyhearts) – B
- Fall Festival with Adam (by SupxrStxllar) – A
- Forest’s Voice (likesleep124) – A and B
- Knitting Lady (by the Darkbrother) – B
- Leaves Creature (by QuantumSpacehole) – A and B
- Abandoned Mansion (by iiDisney_Freak) – C
- Graveyard Realm (by animalcrossinggamer4) – C
- Noticing the Fox, Orange Forest (by fawneri) – A and C
Another potential way of improving your chances of getting a Halloween halo in Royale High is that the game allegedly favors newly created accounts. That being said, this is purely speculative, but if you’re really desperate for a halo, using a new account may give you slightly better odds at actually netting that elusive Halloween halo in Royale High.
Be patient, and keep plugging away and hopefully you’ll win that coveted Halloween Halo. We’ve got our fingers crossed and we’re rooting for you — good luck!
So, that about wraps things up for now. We hope this helped to clue you in on how to get the Royale High Halloween Halo in Roblox. For more, check out out our All Adopt Me pet and trade values guide, as well as a rundown of all our Roblox content right here. Alternatively, feel free to peruse the relevant links down below.
- All Working Codes in Roblox Clicker Simulator (November 2022)
- All Roblox Brookhaven Music Codes
- All Working Codes In Roblox Apeirophobia
- All Roblox Adopt Me Pet & Item Trade Values
- All Roblox Shindo Life Codes (November 2022)