Don’t underestimate people and their sharp wit, especially when it comes to memes; not even God of War Ragnarok is safe. Now that the game has been out for a few days, some people have somehow found time to step away from Midgard to craft hilarious images at God of War’s expense, but it’s all in good fun!
If you’re stuck at the office, and need to pass the time until you can get home, we’ve gathered the 10 best God of War memes to brighten your day. Best of all, if you haven’t had the chance to play it yet, none of these memes will spoil the story for you, either.
Don’t forget to let us know your favorites or, better yet, share your own God of War memes that we may have missed!
That should just about do it for the best of the best God of War memes, the ones we felt were the funniest and quite clever in their execution. At least a few of these most God of War fans can relate to.
If you just cannot get enough of the memes, there’s more where that came from. Dive into other genres, other than gaming, by checking a compilation of the best anime memes or maybe enjoy a blast from the past with PS1 Hagrid memes.
Of course, you’re welcome to stick to God of War Ragnarok, in which case learning how to use light and heavy runic attacks might be of use to you. If you have a PS4 Pro or PS5, we suggest finding out what the best video settings are in God of War Ragnarok.
Featured Image Source: Santa Monica Studio
- Why Do the Animals in Ironwood Have White Eyes in God of War Ragnarok? Answered (Spoilers)
- Can You Beat Heimdall as Atreus in God of War Ragnarok? Answered (Spoilers)
- Should You Go to Niflheim Before Alfheim in God of War Ragnarok? Explained
- What Was the Ball/Marble Atreus Has in God of War Ragnarok? Answered (Spoilers)
- Are There Any Valkyrie Boss Fights in God of War Ragnarok? Answered (Spoilers)