One of the most important structures in Genshin Impact are the various Statues of the Seven. They not only serve as a way to reveal portions of the map, but allow you to travel, heal, and obtain rewards. If you’ve just entered Sumeru or you’re on your way, here’s how to reach the first Statue of the Seven in Sumeru in Genshin Impact.
How to Reach the First Statue of the Seven in Sumeru in Genshin Impact
Reaching the first Statue of the Seven in Sumeru means reaching Sumeru in Genshin Impact first. If you haven’t been keeping up with your Archon Quests and Adventure Ranks, now is the time.
- Travel to Cinnabar Cliff.
There’s a waypoint nearby that you can use if you’ve been to the Chasm before. It’ll lead you straight to the opening into Sumeru.
- Use the Four-Leaf Sigils along the way.
Any time you see a floating, glowing four-pointed symbol—use it. They’ll transport you around the area.
- Reach the first Statue of the Seven.
After you pop out of the cavern into Sumeru, you’ll come to a two-way; the first Statue of the Seven is situated between them, at the top of a great hill.
From then on out it’s just a matter of resonating with the statue and revealing the map as well as gaining access to the Dendro element.
That’s all there is to reaching the first Statue of the Seven in Sumeru in Genshin Impact. It’s an entirely new world with new Archon Quests, Domains, and new items. To dive more into Sumeru, check out how to get Gilded Dreams Artifact Set or where to get Chaos Storage, Chaos Module, and Chaos Bolts.
- How To Complete Adventurer’s Trials Event in Genshin Impact
- How to Get Eremita ne Credite Achievement in Genshin Impact
- How to Complete Fabulous Fungus Frenzy Event in Genshin Impact
- All Hidden Achievements in Genshin Impact 3.2
- Genshin Impact Through the Predawn Night Quest Guide