Genshin Impact’s version 3.0 update introduced more than just the expansive landscape of Sumera—new items were added, too. Some are found by simply playing through the new area, while others have to be crafted via blueprints, like the Forest Regalia Claymore. To wield such a mighty claymore, here’s how to get Forest Regalia Claymore in Genshin Impact, its stats, upgrade materials, and more.
How to Get Forest Regalia Claymore in Genshin Impact
In order to obtain the Forest Regalia Claymore in Genshin Impact, you have to first acquire Tale of the Forest King, a blueprint Aravinay sells.
- In Sumera, speak to Rana and accept the World Quest “Woodland Encounter.”
After reaching the first Statue of the Seven outside Gandharva Ville, follow the path through the town and head west. You’ll encounter Rana just before the road splits into two.
- After Woodland Encounter, accept the next World Quest “Dream Nursery.”
By following along with the quest objectives, you’ll earn the Vintage Lyre. By playing it at a Phantasmal Gate or Silapna, it’ll transport you to a dreamland.
- Play the Vintage Lyre at the Phantasmal Gate or nearby Silapna by the Tree of Dreams.
You’ll have passed the Tree of Dreams during the World Quest Dream Nursery. It’s located in Vanarana.
- Go to the Tree of Dreams in the dream version of Vanarana.
Standing by the Tree of Dreams is Aravinay, who will sell the Tale of the Forest King blueprint in exchange for Stories of You and the Aranara, which are occasionally obtained by completing World Quests in Sumeru.
With the blueprint in hand, you can craft the Forest Regalia Claymore in Genshin Impact yourself or take it to a blacksmith. Either way, you’ll need a Midlander Claymore Billet, 50 Crystal Chunks, 50 White Iron Chunks, and 500 Mora.
Forest Regalia Claymore’s Stats and Upgrade Materials in Genshin Impact
- Rarity: 4-Star Claymore
- Base ATK: 44 to 565 ATK
- 2nd Stat Type: +6.7% to 30.6% Energy Recharge
- Passive Ability: Forest Sanctuary: After triggering Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon, a Leaf of Consciousness will be created around the character for a maximum of 10s. When picked up, the Leaf will grant the character 60 to 120 Elemental Mastery for 12s. Only 1 Leaf can be generated this way every 20s. This effect can still be triggered if the character is not on the field. The Leaf of Consciousness’ effect cannot stack.
For the Forest Regalia Claymore to reach its full potential in Genshin Impact, it can ascend six times, which requires, in total:
- 150,000 Mora
- 3 Copper Talisman of the Forest Dew
- 9 Iron Talisman of the Forest Dew
- 9 Silver Talisman of the Forest Dew
- 4 Golden Talisman of the Forest Dew
- 15 Chaos Storage
- 18 Chaos Module
- 27 Chaos Bolt
- 10 Faded Red Satin
- 15 Trimmed Red Silk
- 18 Rich Red Brocade
There you have it: how to get Forest Regalia Claymore in Genshin Impact and what its stats, passive, and upgrade materials are. For more on Genshin Impact, check out where to get Moonpiercer Polearm, then learn how to get Chaos Storage, Chaos Module, and Chaos Bolt; the Forest Regalia Claymore requires quite a few of each.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows Genius Invocation TCG Coming With Version 3.3
- Genshin Impact Version 3.3 Gets Release Date & Details: The Wanderer, Trading Card Game, & More
- Genshin Impact 3.3 Redeem Codes: Free Primogems and More
- Genshin Impact Celebrates New Character Layla With In-depth Gameplay Trailer
- How to Unlock Layla in Genshin Impact 3.2