Overwatch 2 is finally releasing this week, and while lootboxes are now a thing of the past, there are still plenty of new skins and cosmetics to collect as you play. Here’s a look at all of the new skins available in Overwatch 2.
All New Skins in Overwatch 2
Once you start the game, you’ll be able to unlock skins in a variety of ways:
- Through Twitch drops
- By progressing through the Battle Pass
- By getting the Watchpoint Pack
- By purchasing them with Overwatch Coins
Watchpoint Pack Skins
If you pick up the Watchpoint Pack, you’ll get access to two new skins, as shown below.
Soldier: 76 – Space Raider
Cassidy – Space Raider
There’s only one skin available through Twitch drops right now, and that’s Kiriko’s new Sukejan skin.
Kiriko – Sukejan
As you might’ve expected, most of the new Overwatch 2 skins are locked behind the Battle Pass. Here’s a look at all of them.
Winston – Tactical
Kiriko – Hinotori
Sojourn – Commando
Junker Queen – Beast Hunter
Mercy – Miko
Pharah – Sky Centurion
Cassidy – Forest Ranger
Genji – Cyber Demon
D.Va – EDM
There have been a few Legendary skins added to the regular Hero Gallery as well, which can be bought with Overwatch Coins. Here’s a look at them.
Junker Queen – Circuit Breaker
Sojourn – Troop Commander
Sojourn – Captain Chase
Kiriko – Athleisure
And those are all of the new skins available in Overwatch 2. Be sure to search for Twinfinite for more tips and information on the game, including our take on the FTUE, whether it has cross-play and progression, as well as our final preview.
- Interview: Jen Cohn Talks Overwatch 2 Voice Acting, Love of the Gaming Community, & More
- Overwatch 2 Reveals Season 2 Content With Trailer Including Battle for Olympus Mode, Skins, & More
- Best Meta Comps for Overwatch 2
- Overwatch 2 Developer Discusses New Hero Ramattra’s Design & Gameplay
- New Overwatch 2 Hero Ramattra Brings Forth His Justice in Gameplay Trailer