If you’ve just logged into Splatoon 3 for the first time and are hoping to do some shopping to get your inkling or octoling looking as fresh as possible, you may run into a bit of a problem. Unfortunately, the shops are going to be closed until you reach a certain level in the game. What level do shops unlock in Splatoon 3? We’ve got the answers for you.
When Do Shops Unlock in Splatoon 3?
Whether you are trying to get new weapons, headgear, clothes, or shoes, you’re going to have to level up your character to buy some new threads. Luckily, the level cap is not too high. Here is the list of shops and what level you need to reach for them to unlock:
- Ammo Knights (Weapons): Level 2
- Naut Couture (Headgear): Level 4
- Mon-o’ Wardrobe (Clothing): Level 4
- Crush Station (Shoes): Level 4
- Hotlantis (General): Level 4
- Murch (Abilities): Level 4
As you can see, Ammo Knights will be the first to unlock at level two. Players start at level one so growing a single level will not take long at all and you will quickly gain access to new weapons to ink turf. If you played the previous game, Splatoon 2, you will be given three Gold Sheldon Licenses that will allow you to purchase weapons above your level.
As for the other shops, level four is the minimum so be prepared to play a bit more before they unlock. Luckily, level four is the threshold that will unlock a lot of the other game modes including Salmon Run, Anarchy Battles, and Table Turf mode. So the benefits of reaching level four will be far greater than simply unlocking the shops.
That’s what level the shops unlock in Splatoon 3, so get some turf wars in and get your level up to reap the benefits. Check out our Splatoon 3 Review and see how it stacks up to the competition.
- 5 Tips to Help You Become a Better Splatoon 3 Player
- Splatoon 3 Chill Season Brings New Weapons, Maps, Big Run, & More
- Team Water Sweeps Splatfest in Splatoon 3
- How to Get Tricolor Battles in Splatoon 3
- How to Power Up the Splatfest Tee in Splatoon 3