Remy in Disney Dreamlight Valley is a crucial asset to your realm since he can help with cooking and acquiring more recipes for your collection. So, if you want to obtain this character, here’s how to get Remy in the game and what you can do to unlock his restaurant in the Valley.
Getting Remy in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Enter Dream Castle and unlock Remy’s realm.
Merlin will ask you to clear the Night Thorns that block the entryway to Dream Castle, and you must get rid of them with Dreamlight to open the gateway to Remy’s cooking realm.
- Go through Remy’s doorway.
You can tell Merlin to unlock Remy’s door when you enter Dream Castle. But, if you opened another gateway beforehand, like Moana or Wall-E, you will need to acquire enough Dreamlight to enter his realm.
- Wash the dishes with the Watering Can.
Once you go to Remy’s realm in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you must help him clean three buckets of dirty dishes with your Watering Can.
- Make a meal with fish.
The first two dishes need to have at least one primary ingredient, which in this case is fish (you can add in any item after this). Then, give it to Remy to serve the customer when you are done.
- Create a fruit dish.
- Choose an appetizer: Hearty Salad or Bell Pepper Puffs.
At this point, you must decide on the dishes for each course, and Remy will tell you the ingredients you need for them.
- Select a main course: Pizza Margherita or a Vegetable Casserole.
When you get to this course in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you’ll need to grab a Cookbook on top of a countertop and use one Spice: Basil or Oregano.
- Decide on dessert: Banana or Apple Pie.
The main ingredients you should have are Butter, Wheat, and Banana/Apple.
- Make Ranch Salad and place it on the Serving Hatch
You’ll need to put in the following items: Lettuce, Tomato, Corn, Bell Pepper, and Onions.
- Cook your final meal of the night: Ratatouille.
The Ratatouille dish is the most complex of the meals because Remy will only give vague details about this plate. Therefore, you must put in these specific ingredients: Tomato, Eggplant, Zucchini, Onion, and Basil/Oregano.
- Place Remy’s home in Dreamlight Valley.
Now that Remy has agreed to go with you to your realm, you can open the Furniture tab and place his house in the Valley by giving 2,000 Star Coins to Scrooge McDuck.
After you place Remy’s house in the Valley, the Disney character will automatically spawn into the realm, where you can partake in several quests, including restoring his restaurant.
Hopefully, this guide has helped you in your mission to get Remy in Disney Dreamlight Valley. While you are here, you can check out our guide about romance in the game and explore any of the relevant links below.
- Release Date for Toy Story Update in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How To Fix Disney Dreamlight Valley Error 7
- How To Complete ‘The Making of a Monarch’ Quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How To Break Sunlit Plateau Barriers in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How To Find Old Bones in Disney Dreamlight Valley