While most of Splatoon 3 is dedicated to having paint fights with your friends (or enemies), there’s also some fun stuff you can do outside of matches. One of those things is that you can do a little bit of graffiti and artwork. Here is everything you need to know about how to draw art posts in Splatoon 3.
How to Draw Art Posts in Splatoon 3
Once you know where to go, drawing art posts in Splatoon 3 is pretty simple, but we will start from the beginning to avoid confusion.
- Pick your team in Splatoon 3.
Rock, Paper, or Scissors.
- Load into the Square.
- Head to the left side of the street and interact with the Red Mailbox.
It’s to the left of Hotlantis, on the other side of Man-o’-Wardrobe.
- You’ll now be able to draw art posts.
That’ll do it for everything you need to know about how to draw art posts in Splatoon 3. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite to see the rest of our guides, which have plenty of tips, tricks, and FAQs.
There should also be some more Splatoon 3-related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other news for the game. For any questions you have about the game that you can’t seem to find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section, and we’ll do our best to help.
- 5 Tips to Help You Become a Better Splatoon 3 Player
- Splatoon 3 Chill Season Brings New Weapons, Maps, Big Run, & More
- Team Water Sweeps Splatfest in Splatoon 3
- How to Get Tricolor Battles in Splatoon 3
- How to Power Up the Splatfest Tee in Splatoon 3