Genshin Impact Version 3.0 has several missions where you can help the residents of the latest Sumeru map. One, in particular, is the Silent Seeker of Knowledge quest that takes you to a magical realm filled with powerful enemies and unique creatures. So, if you need some help with this particular task, here’s everything you need to know about this quest of the game.
How To Complete Silent Seeker of Knowledge Quest in Genshin Impact
The Silent Seeker of Knowledge quest is a Genshin Impact sub-mission that is part of the Through Mists of Smoke and Forests Dark narrative. To start this task, you must help Tighnari rescue the character, Haypasia, in a cave within Sumeru. Be aware that this entire quest is within a domain, so you won’t be able to leave until you finish the rest of this particular storyline.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you with the following tasks:
- Use the Bouncy Mushrooms to reach the designated area.
- Follow the waypoints in the new location.
- Pick up the Primeval Rosin to clear out the blocked entryway.
You’ll need to obtain three Primeval Rosins to unlock the following area of the Silent Seeker of Knowledge quest.
- Go back up with the Bouncy Mushrooms and take another pathway.
Players will find themselves back at the initial place they started, but this time they’ll take an alternate route.
- Defeat the enemies.
- Approach the green orb and pick up the remaining Primeval Rosins.
- Go to the locked doorway and activate it with the three Primeval Rosins.
After you go through the door, you’ll go to a new location with a relatively common Genhin Impact puzzle.
- Angle your camera in a specific direction to open another doorway.
Players will see a glowing spot at the next area, where they must position their camera to reveal a hidden symbol.
- Use the elevator.
You can also utilize the Four-Leaf Sigil transportation system to explore this realm.
- Eliminate the Abyss Herald.
When the enemy’s health bar reaches a low point, you won’t be able to defeat your opponent in this state.
- Cook some food for Haypasia.
Go to the cooking pot and select ‘Make Box Lunch.’ Then, give the character the finished product.
- Return to Gandharva Ville and say goodbye to Collei.
Once you go back to Gandharva Ville, Tighnari will send you off to Sumeru City, resulting in the end of the Genshin Impact Silent Seeker of Knowledge quest.
After you complete the mission, you’ll be rewarded with a few items and resources, including Collei’s Pita Pocket recipe. To make this dish, you’ll need to combine Raw Meat, Flour, Tomato, and Milk in a nearby cooking pot. In return, you’ll obtain a valuable three-star meal that can restore 30 to 34% Max HP and provide you with an additional 600 to 1,900 HP.
We hope this guide has helped you complete the Genshin Impact Silent Seeker of Knowledge Quest. For more content about the game, you can check out the relevant links below and see our guides for other quests, such as Chronic Illness and Further Observation.
- How To Complete Adventurer’s Trials Event in Genshin Impact
- How to Get Eremita ne Credite Achievement in Genshin Impact
- How to Complete Fabulous Fungus Frenzy Event in Genshin Impact
- All Hidden Achievements in Genshin Impact 3.2
- Genshin Impact Through the Predawn Night Quest Guide