How to Get Dead Messenger Grenade Launcher in Destiny 2
Here is how to get the Dead Messenger Grenade Launcher.
If you’re a big grenade launcher stan in Destiny 2, then you’ll definitely want to get your hands on one of the many special weapon types that the game offers. Anyone who is a Kinetic fan will also be delighted to hear that they’ve got a new gun to use in this department as well. Here is everything you need to know about how to get the Dead Messenger grenade launcher in Destiny 2.
How to Get Dead Messenger Exotic Grenade Launcher
In order to even get a chance to get the Dead Messenger Exotic grenade launcher, you’ll need to own the season pass. If you do have access to this, you can follow these easy steps.
- Make sure you have the Season Pass and have completed The Investigation mission and the Rising Tensions quest.
- Go to the H.E.L.M and pick up the Operation Elbrius quest via the war table.
- Progress until Empress Caiatl gives you the Vox Obscura mission at the H.E.L.M. War Table
This is about seven steps into the Elbrius quest, which has 26 steps in total.
- Complete the series of timed objectives.
This can be done alone or in a fireteam.
- Defeat Qabix and you’ll get the Dead Messenger from the a chest at the top of the final room.
All Dead Messenger Grenade Launcher Perks, Stats, and Skills
- Trinary Vision
- One-shot handheld Grenade Launcher. Projectiles release a fan of three energy waves on contact with the ground.
- The Fundamentals
- [Alternate Weapon Action] : Change this weapon’s damage type, cycling between Solar, Arc, and Void.
- Blast Radius – 55
- Velocity – 94
- Stability – 34
- Handling – 73
- Reload Speed – 64
- Barrel – Quick Launch
- Magazine – High-Velocity Rounds
- Trait – The Fundamentals
- Stock – Short-Action Stock
That is everything you need to know about how to get the Dead Messenger grenade launcher in Destiny 2. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite to see the rest of our guides, including ones on the best Grenade Launchers in the game and how to fix unique error codes.
There should also be some more Destiny 2-related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other news for the game. For any questions you have about the game that you can’t seem to find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section, and we’ll do our best to help.
- Lance Reddick Was a Bigger Destiny 2 Player Than Most May Have Realized
- Destiny 2 Players Are Honoring Lance Reddick With Mass In-Game Gatherings Around Zavala
- Destiny 2: Best Weapons for PvE, Raids (2023)
- Destiny 2: Best Trace Rifles for PvE, PvP, Gambit (2023)
- Destiny 2: Best Hand Cannons for PvE, PvP, Gambit (2023)