“Fetching Online Profile” errors have been plaguing Warzone as of late, as countless users have reported this same error; so don’t worry, you aren’t alone. Since this is such a rampant problem we’ve put together a walkthrough on how to fix the “Fetching Online Profile” errors in Warzone. Here is everything you need to know.
How To Fix ‘Fetching Online Profile’ Error In Warzone
Thankfully, it looks like Raven Software is aware of the issues, as they tweeted out that they are working on it and will provide an update ASAP. However, there are a few ways to help yourself if the server issues aren’t why you are experiencing the errors.
- Restarting Your Console – More often than not, simply restarting your console and game will fix most errors in your game. However, you might have to do this a few times if it doesn’t work immediately.
- Restart Your Router – Routers are the heart and soul of online games, and sometimes restarting your routers will fix your connection issues. Similar to the console, you might have to do this a few times if it doesn’t work right away.
- Update Your Game – After you have finished restarting your console and router, ensure your version of Warzone is fully up-to-date, as sometimes the game can run into errors if you aren’t running the newest version.
That’s everything we know for now on How To Fix “Fetching Online Profile” Errors In Warzone. As stated above, the server connection issues are the most significant reason why you are experiencing the error, and once those are resolved, you should stop seeing the error. For more Call of Duty-related info and more, check out other related articles below.
- Is Call of Duty Warzone on Mobile? Answered
- Best UGM 8 LMG Loadout in Call of Duty Warzone
- Do You Need PS Plus to Play Call of Duty Warzone?
- Call of Duty Warzone: What’s New in the Season 5 Update & When It Starts
- Call of Duty Warzone: How to Unlock Nail Gun